I have time

Mark P.O.V
We finally get to the front of the line after (y/n) ranted about how batman never really saves gothom city (I like batman but this is a reference to a YouTube channel called cracked after hours go check it out.) "I'll have a black coffee...again." (Y/n) says to the Bord teenager working but she only shrugged and asked what I wanted "the same please." I tell her and smile. She looks at (y/n) then at me "that will be 10 dall-" she the girl's eyes widen in shock as she fangirled out "O.M.G. you. are. markiplier." she whispered screaming trying not to lose her job probably . "O.M.G. you. are. Linda." I say looking at her name tag. she did a little dance and grabbed a napkin and pen "could you please sign this" she looked at me hopefully. "Sure" i scribble my name and wrote 'don't sneeze on me' and handed it back to her. she look from me to (y/n). She looks a little embarrassed but played it off with a smile. "Your coffee is over there. You two have fun. Next!" Linda was finally smiling and that was one of the best things that happens today besides laying eyes on (y/n).
Your P.O.V
We walk to a table and sit down. But to be honset Im very confused what just happened. He was smiling at me. "What?" I ask him "your beautiful." He tells me. I feel all the blood drain from my face. I haven't heard that in... A long time. I look down at my hands on my lap and my wedding ring catches my eye. I don't know why I still ware it... Probably because he makes me . Marks hand grabs out and gently pulls my chin up to look at him. "Hey are you alright?" I hear worry in his voice "I'm fine." I say truly smiling as I slip my ring off my finger and in my pocket.

Marks P.O.V
"your beautiful." I tell (y/n) her face becomes pail and she looks down to her lap and fiddel with her fingers. Why would you say that you idiot *mental face palm*. a tear dips down her face and I start to panic and reach out to pled her to look at me. I gently pull her chin to look at me "hey are you alright." I say. Her nose a bit red she says "I'm fine." "Was it my fault? I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just saying because you do look beautiful and I wanted you to know but-" "its okay mark" she tells me smiling trying to shut me up. "I'm just... Its just that I haven't herd that in a while and I thank you for that. But I think its time I leave." She gets up then I really start to panic "wait can't we hang out a little longer like go walk in the park or something ." my voice wobbly I needed her I didn't know why but it felt like she need me too. She looked at her watch and antisapation was all over my face. Would she say yes or no.
Your P.O.V
I looked at my watch. It was only 1:35 pm. I know that if Kenny saw me he would kill mark but I needed him I need someone to tell me I'm beautiful when he wouldn't, but if he saw me I couldn't risk marks life. I was about to say no when marks chocolate brown eyes poured in to my (y/e) eyes and I knew I couldn't let this man down. "Sure. I have time." I say as mark smiles the most handsome smile ever and I reazize two things 1. Mark can never know I'm married and 2. I need this man in my life. Please please let this work I need this to work..... Please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey this ones a little short and a bit boring but it will get better promise. Please follow me I will make more story's like this one if you enjoyed it and as always I'll see you in the next chapter ai-yoss!!!!