That's one way to start the day

⚠sumt⚠
You know the drill
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His hands trail down and end on my ass.
He lifts me up and sets me in the island.
Yes mark gave in quick- hey where is he going?!
He walked to the refrigerator and pulled out a can of whipped cream.
What's he gonna do with that?
He sets to can next to me and lifts my shirt off leaving me bare chested.
He took the cream and put some on my breast. It was a little weird but hot.
He kisses me and I held onto his neck, slowly rolling me on my back.
The kiss was sloppy because of lust. And boy did I want mark right now.
He let me get air as he sucked my nippes clean making them stiffen under his touch.
I let a moan out.
Already?!
I feel him smile and grab the cream again making a line down my stomach stopping at my panties.
He starts at the top kissing and licking the whipped cream away. He gets to my red panties and kisses along the line. I can't help but let out another moan.
He grabs the top and slowly pulls them down and off.
Again he grabs the can and puts cream on my inner thighs.
He kisses and lick one leg and slowly moving to the next making sure u felt his face close to my womanhood.
I squirmed a little but mark stopped me.
He went slower on the next leg. And I'm now hurting I want him now.
He finished and licked his lips.
I moan again giving the okay to go in.
One last time he goes the can and sprayed it on his tongue and leaned in close to my vagina and licked me. I moaned his name softly for him to continue and he did licking and slipping his tongue inside me.
"Mark... please don't make me wait" I moaned out and he stopped. Standing up and I sit up looking at him as he pulled his boxers briefs off and his erextion sprang lose.
I rubbed it for him making him stiffen and harden even further.
Me moaned. He was thobbing to get it in me. So I layed on my back giving him access to me.
He rolled a condom on that he had in a drawer and pushed him inside me. Causing me to arc my back towards him.
First a shock of pain but pleasure overwhelmed me as mark pulled In and out in a slow pace.
He began to gain speed faster and faster he went slamming balls deep into me.
I moaned almost every time.
Mark stopped and fliped me on my stomach and put my butt in the air.
I knew what he ment.
He grabed my hips and lined up slamming in hard.
"Uuugggghhhh-" I bit my lip to stop myself as mark continued.
I didn't want to stop it was to good.
I tell mark to stop before one of us could cum. He did.
I got off the counter and pushed him on it. He was holding himself up by his elbows. I climb on the counter then on him.
I line myself up with him and sit. Riding him. His hands are set on my waist as he guides me up and down on him.
Our breaths were hiched to the max and our moans became louder.
We never stopped until we reached our climax.
"Mark!" I screamed his name as I exploded around him and he bursts inside me.
I'm so tired I crawled off of him and layed next to him. He put his arm around me and I cuddled next to him.
Our bare body stayed in each others arms as our breaths tried to calm and i knew I never wanted to leave...
"I love you mark"
"I love you too (y/n)" he tells me kissing the top of my head.
I smile. "Well that's one way to start the day" I say and we both laugh a little.
"Well as much as I want to stay here with you, we still have the rest of the day, so come on I have an idea." Mark says jumping of the counter and pulling on his boxers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! How was the chapter? So I might post another but I don't know. I'm dress shopping and I have a party after this so...
Anyways we'll talk in the next chapter bye ya lovely person!😚