MARK!!!

Marks P.O.V
I move fast leading her every where I went twisting turning it was oddly perfect. I felt so natural leading (y/n). It was like we were one. Considering I never did this before, I did pretty good if I do say so myself.
I never took my eyes off her because I felt that if I did she would disappear in a moment and I would be alone... again.
This song has meaning to me. Every time I'm around (y/n)... I do feel crazy in love I just can't tell her... not yet, but I can show her. The chorus hit for the last time and I felt passion surge threw me. I spin dipped her and I couldn't hold back I kissed her with passtion... with love. I want to love her so much but I know if I do her now I won't be able to hold back and I don't want to hurt her...
I let her go she wanted me almost as much as I wanted her.
"The foods ready" I make an excuse and walk to the kitchen leaving her. She didn't move other than squirming.
She turned to me with a smile.
Oh no she's planing something, and I know what it is but I won't give in (full name)!

Your P.O.V
I turn to him with a smile and everything falls from his face. I think he knows what I'm about to do. But I'm really hungry so food before sex.
I finish eatting my steak since I got a small piece. And start work on my sides. Mark was already getting another plate.
He's walking back to the seat across from me. "Oh shit!" He yells and he trips on the end of the chair that he never pushed in, and all I saw was pieces of mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, and a big steak fly towards me. I bowed my face as every thing made contact with my head.
"(Y/n)! Fuck! I'm sorry I didn't see the chair!" He was trying to clean me up by Pulling things out of my hair.
Everything was goopie as it slid down my face and onto my clothes. But I'm not mad. It is actually funny. I laugh and mark raises an eyebrow at me.
"Uh... (y/n)? Are you laughing?" He sounds confused.
"Heck yeah I am! Look at me I'm a mess! This is like something out of a movie. I can picture it in slow motion as I..." I couldn't finish my sentence I was laughing to hard.
Mark chuckled. "Okay well let's get you clened up."
He helped me see up the stairs and picked out some of his clothing for me to wear. He showed me how to work the shower in his room bathroom and he put my dirty clothes in the washer.
"You get started and I'll put these in the washer." Mark said leaving the room.
I took off the shirt mark gave me and waited till the shower got hot. I stepped in and the water warmed me up.
I'm trying to pull the glop from my hair but the cheese is just stuck in there it won't wash off. I pull and pull but now I can't reach the back. Ugh!! I face palm. I need help...
"MARK!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs still mad that the cheese won't get out.
I hear footsteps run up the stairs and the bedroom door swing open. Mark came to the bathroom door.
"(Y/n) are you okay?!" He was out of breath and panicked.
"No! I need help!" I wine messing with him.
The door flung open and mark stepped in. "Whats worng?"
I peak me head out the side of the shower curtain that was blurred. His face was red as he looked at my blurred figure.
"Can you help me get the cheese out of my hair? It won't come off."
He just sood there.
"Come on mark it's not like you haven't seen me naked."
He sighed "Fine"
I watched him as he striped of his shirt, shoes, socks, pants,... boxers. I felt my face get hot as mark stepped in. I couldn't see him fully since he was to far from me, the steam got in the way but I could see his faded pink hair and his face.
I grab the soap and hand it to mark. I walked close to him and turn my back towards him.
"Uh... mark?" I ask
"Yeah."
"The cheese"
"Oh shit! yeah sorry!" He rubs the soap on my hair scrubbing and pulling until everything was out with no pain at all. marks hands are magic.
"Thanks mark." I'm so happy I hug him and I feel his dick. When I made contact with it it grew hard.
This is my chance.

Marks P.O.V
Fuck! I knew if she touched me I would go as hard as a board.
Oh no she notice she's going to use this to her advantage. Stay strong mark!
Oh you will... yes you will
No dark back off.
I push him to the back. I'm getting better at controlling him. She makes me stronger I know she does I don't know what would happen if she left I- he- it would go crazy...

Your P.O.V
I trail my hand down his neck, where it started, past his abs, and follow his trail slowly till I got to his manhood.
I got hold of it. He took a sharp breath in. I squeeze "(y/n)!" He says and I rub. His head rolled back. I rub faster and faster "I'm gonna cum-" Mark yelled. And I stopped. I just let go. "What?! (Y/n)?" He said in between breaths. I walked under the water and squeezed the water out of my hair.
"I think I'm done showering thanks for your help." I peck his cheek. I left the water running as I open the curtain enough for me to get out.
I'm about to step when marks hand stops me. He pulls me back holding me aginst the shower wall.
The hot water fell on our bodies and mark made heavy eye contact with me.
Hook, line,... and sinker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. So this book is going on longer than I thought it would. But I'm not going to stop it it's just going to go on for as long as it goes because I'm just winging it but I do know how I want it to end. All in all This will be a long book so hang in there people! We'll talk in the next chapter ai-yoss! 😚