surprise

I woke up and checked the couch, kenny was gone. For a guy like him he was always on time for work. Probably because without money there would be no beer.
I took a quick shower and curled my hair feeling today will be better.
I open my phone and check the date Tuesday December 15th. Kenny is on a business trip in Washington for about week! I don't have to hide mark now. Yay! I did a happy dance in front of the mirror.
The time is 6:30 I got up really early today which is weird considering I'm not a morning person. Maybe I'll go see samantha early.
*time skip* (because I am lazy)
I walked in with two muffins one blueberry and one plain, sammy doesn't like blueberry's. "Hey sammy you up" I asked... no answer. I asked again still no answer. I am beginning to panic and go to her dropping the muffins on the the bed. I'm holding her face, "sammy wake up" a tear ran down my face as I reached for the red button.
"What do you want I'm trying to sleep here- OH muffin! " sammy said in a child's voice. "Omg sammy how dare you, you scared the crap out of me when you didn't wake up I thought you were gone what would I have done then huh sam-" she cut me off "oooh this is good where did you get it!" She said " at Jenny's " I told her "that explains. I love that place!" Sammy could always calm me down no matter what. Even with her always being distracted.
*time skip*
"Okay Lanna the docter will be in to test you.'' The old lady crossed her arms "Well tell him to hurry up alresdy" she sneered "will do ma'ma" I told her and closed the door. I was greeted by juile with the same I need to tell you something look as last time. I apologized to juile for last night and she forgave me and told me it wasn't my fault which was a major lie. There was some tears laughs hugs and it all worked out. I love juile like and older sister.
"Spill" I told her as I put the chart on the door. "I can't" I looked at her and her smile grew "just follow me." She grabed my hand and pulled me to the door to the waiting room. I don't know what was going on, today was slow Lanna was our last patient today and I have like 5 minutes before I leave. "Go out to the hallway there is something there for you!" I walked through the empty waiting room and out to the hall way followed but juile all my other coworkers could care less about what we were doing they just wanted to leave an go home so it was just Julie and I looking weirdly at the entrance door to the hallway. I pushed the door open and saw....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! What's waiting for you? Do you know comment and leave suggestions if you think you know! ( I think you do )
Guys I want to thank you sooooooo much for reading my book I really can't say how much it means to me that people read what I write! I love to write and sometimes I think I want to publish a real book in the future when I'm older and perfect my skills. I know they are bad now but I'm young still so don't judge me. Anyways I'm rambling on but we are almost to 200 reads!! Thank you guys sooooooo much again love ya! We will talk in The next chapter that might come out TODAY!! (I have no school) ai-yoss!!!! 😚
PS: do you guys want sexy time like detailed, not detailed, flash by (like just state that the did it and say nothing), or none at all?? Please comment what you want!