Movie?

Marks P.O.V
I can't get her out of my mind I need to see her... I have a plan. I check the date Tuesday December
15th. I think she has work today... hopefully. I'm trying to remember if she told me when she gets off work I think it's 4:00 that gives me enough time to plan out what I want to do.
I need
•pillows
•blankets
•candles
•wine
•popcorn
•movie
•Flowers (rose petals)
•lantern
•(y/n)
This will be perfect for what I want to tell (y/n). I got everything thing on the list but one thing (y/n). I set it exactly how I wanted it and cheked the time, 3:40. I get in my car and drive to her work
*time skip*
I Pull in the parking lot and walk up to the desk not really knowing what I was going to do. I saw juile sitting at the desk and walked up to her. "Where is (y/n)?" I asked her "she has a patient why-" she looked at the flowers I was holding and she jumped out of her desk and gave me a hug I don't know why really but I accepted it. "I'll go get her just... wait in the hallway!" She told me and she sprinted away.
I walked out in the hallway and tryed to rehears what to say but I sucked, I'll just wing it. I'm only asking her on a date and- the door opens and I freeze. (Y/n) walked out in purple scrubs with pink hart's on them. To be honest I kind of liked them on her. She walked to me and smiled. "Hey (y/n) theses are for you" I told her handing the flowers to her. She took them and giggled. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a second date?" I asked her. She smiled bit her lip and nodded. "I'd love to Mark just let me get changed."
She turned flowers in hand and walked into the office.

Your P.O.V
"Omgomgomgomgomg" I half wispere-yell at Julie as I change in the bathroom. "I'm soo glad I dressed up a bit today because did you see mark?" I told juile. Mark wore a nice button up shirt and long black pant and his hair was combed compared to what I seen in his videos. I finished dressing (what you wear are the clothes in the picture)
"Well let me fix you up a bit more" she tamed my hair and made my clothes straight
"Thanks juile" I told her as I gave her a hug. "Go get'um tiger" she shoves me out the door and I walk out to mark. "You look beautiful (y/n)" Mark told me blushing. I bit my lip and he held out his arm and we interlocked and walked to the car. He held open the car door. I sat in "Thank you kind sir" "anything for you ma'lady" I giggle as he gets in the driver's seat. The drive was short now I know why he comes the my work for his eyes.
He pulled into his house is what I was guessing. He opens the car door for me and helps me out. "Dude you house is big" I told him and it really was. It was tall maybe 2 story's the 2nd story looked almost all glass and it was really long (that's what she said!!😂) there was nothing but land around him not a house in sight wich is weird considering that he was really close to sivilation. You really could not hear a thing it was wonderful. The more I get to know mark the more I know he's down to earth and the more I fall for him.
"I like it he told me" and walked to the front door like it was nothing. YouTube must pay well.
He opened the door and I walk in before him.
It was absolutely beautiful. Rose petals scattered in a line to a little open space in front of the TV. There was a small table that held wine, crackers, and popcorn. The floor behind it had pillows stacked and covered in blanket to make the f look comfortable. Candals scattered the place and worked with the lantern hanging from the ceiling to create the perfect glow.
He held my hand. "Do you like it?" He asked as he rubbed the back of he's neck. I nodded not able to make out any words. He walked me over hand and hand to the floor full of pillows and blankets placed in front of the black leather couch. We sat down and it was surprisingly comfortable. "Mark, wow I can't even- wow you did all this... for me?" I said to mark. He looked at me he brown eyes looking into my (e/c) eyes I almost melted right then and there. "Yeah I did... but it's not over yet! You need to choose a movie!" I giggled as he grabed the remote and turned Netflix on. "Anything you'd like to watch ma'lady?" He asked me "actually yes" I told him taking the control from him and search...
TO BE CONTINUED...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Thank you for 200 reads you guys a great! Love ya! And i will be posting a chapther everyday staring today!We'll talk in the next chapter!! ai-yoss!! 😚