This is Braking and Entering!?

Your P.O.V
It's on like Donkey Kong!
Jack and Julie just stared at us confused
"um... okay" Jack said "Mark when are we gonna collab again?"
" I don't know maybe this week?" "sure okay, but what game?"
" I've heard about that one... who's your mommy- daddy?!" he studdered as I grabbed his member
"oh yeah who's your daddy?! I played that with Felix but totally just text me when ye wanna play!" he only nodded because I started to squeeze and that was all he could do as he hardened under my touch.
" I have a question for you two. is it hard to make good commentary cuz I feel like I would suck it" Julie asked them
" it's pretty much just screaming into the microphone and making stupid jokes about dicks" jack responded "right Mark?"
" mm-hmm" he agreed
" why are you guys acting weird?" Julie looked at me
"nothing... nothing at all" I responded but Mark had no mercy he began rubbing me again.
Our food came and we dug in temporarily leaving each other alone but every now and then we'd catch each other looking at one another even when we were having a conversation.

we had finished our food and I was stuffed. "that was so good!" I say wiping my mouth clean.
Mark waved the waiter down.
" wait don't you want dessert?" Jack asked.
Mark looked at me I know he wants to go and I know why but I want dessert.
Mark Started once again rubbing Me. "no I'm good" now I want to go.
" find weirdos we'll just get the ice cream on the way home Jack said looking a julie.
Our waiter came once more with the bill.
holy mother fart face!
175.83?!?! I knew this place was expensive but dang!
"I got it" Mark offered.
"We'll just split it mark" jack argued.
"Sure whatever works. just put a hundred and tell her to keep the change?" Mark suggested and jack agreed putting the green bill down.

" bye Julie" I say hugging her "I'll text you"
"Sure if you can..." She smirked.
"Huh?"
"Jack and I know what you were doing"
"How?!"
" we could see your arms move and you weren't sitting that close to each other to hide it."
my face turn red in embarrassment
" don't worry girl! I'll have to do that sometime too... but when we're alone." we both laughed
"bye guys! have fun!" I say as they walk to their car.
Mark opens the door for me and I get in. Mark gets in the driver seat. "come on I have one more surprise for you today" he said putting his hand on my thigh.
"what is it?"
" I can't tell it's a surprise, but trust me it's so cool!" He gushed.

He drove us a small while going up the twisty hill Road. We Came Upon a tall building with a dome roof.
he parks in the empty parking and shuts off the car.
" where are we?" I asked confused at the dark building in front of me.
" not yet. I have to show you." he got out the car and open my door "come on" he said reaching his hand out to me. I took it we made our way to the scary building hand-in-hand.
we got to a big set of gate doors.
Mark let me go and pulled out a gold key unlocking them. He pushes the gate open and we come opun two glass doors. again, Mark uses the key and pushes them open revealing a dark room as the moon as its only source of light.
" Mark why do I feel like we aren't supposed to be here?" I asked a little uneasy.
"I don't know? maybe because it's closed?" he Shrugged
"Oh my, are we braking in?" I ask getting qezzy.
"No I have the key."
"How did you get the key?"
"... a fan that works here gave it to me..."
"Mother of boonies what if we get caught?!" I don't feel good
"It's fine I've done this so many times in plus they don't even have a night guard."
"Mark this is braking and entering! We could go to jail! Cheese and rice! I'm out!" I turned and tried to walked out the door but mark caught my hand.
"Please I promise we won't get caught. No night guard remember?"
"Mark I dont- aaah hey?! put me down ya butt!" Mark threw me over his shoulder and laughed as he slapped my butt.
I heard him open some metal doors as the sound echoed down the empty hallway.
"Come on put me down!" I say as I pinch his butt.
I herd him chuckle and walk a little until he put me on the ground. I wasn't ready for this action so my legs went limp and I tumbled to the ground.
"Oh crab cakes!" I say when I fell on my ass.
"Oh shit sorry! That went a lot smoother in my head." He extended his hand out to me and I took it.
I laugh a little. "No its fine I'm just clumsy."
"Wait here."
"Where are you going?" I ask but I got no response.
"Mark?" I said a bit louder.
"Just trust me." I heard his silky voice say to me from a bit away from me.
" I do but... I'm scared"
"I'm right here"
I try to look around but I couldn't see a thing it's so dark. I have no one with me I feel... alone... again. I can feel the black around, flood over me like a crashing wave. I can't take it. I start hyperventilating. I can't breath.
I hear Mark say something but I couldn't understand, it was muffled. I fall aginst the wall and slide down to the floor. I hug my knees and close my eyes.
I begin to hear... his voice in my head. 'Bitch' 'whore' 'hoe' 'I own you' these things keep repeating and I just can't... I can't handle it. The air got thicker to the point I can no longer breath it in.
I hear a muffled voice again. No! Please leave me alone! I hate you! I scream at the voice, but it only gets louder until the words broke lose.
"(Y/n) please! Look at me! I'm right here!" It's mark. I lift me tear streaked face from my knees to look at his warm brown eyes.
The word began to fade aways. Mark made them go away...
"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" He ask panicked as he held my face with two hands.
His voice calmed my breathing... but still I couldn't speak, so I let the tears fill my words.
He pulled me onto his lap just like the time at the hospital.
And stayed like this as I listen to his heart beat.

2 minutes passed and I we still haven't moved.
"(Y/n)?"
"Yes?"
"I'm sorry... I should have came back when you told me you were scared I should have never left you... and all this happened because I wanted to surprise you." He rested his chin on my head.
"It wasn't your fault I just... I just... I don't know what happen I just broke down and without you I would have never been pulled back to reality so you helped me."
I push off his lap and grab his hands "come on its over now show me the big surprise!" I smiled nicely.
He looked at me shocked. "But-"
"Come on ya big goof" I pulled his arm and he stood up taking hold of my hand.
He walked me to I'm guessing where he was standing wich was actually far. He pulled some levers a clicked some button all while never letting go of my hand.
"Ready?"
"Yup!"
"1..."
"2..."
"3!.....uh... oh! hold on." He pushed the big 'on' button. "Okay now!"
I heard a big roar surround us as the ceiling began to glow with small shining lights.
It's beautiful!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! do ya know where you are? So I'm currently on vacation so if the chapters a posted in the night time sorry my time is just off.
Anyways we'll talk in the next chapter bye ya lovely person! Ai-yoss! 😙