what a mess

Marks P.O.V
'Childhood is like being drunk. Evryone remembers what you did besides you.' That is hilarious and so true I love teenager post even though I'm not a teen I still think they are funny. I'm dying of laughter on the inside because then all the people in the waiting room will think I'm weirder than I already am. Then I hear the door that separates the waiting room with the patients rooms. "Mark Fischbach." Call a nures with a light airy voice but the voice sounds familiar. I get up put my phone in my pocket and turn. Thats when I saw her. (Y/n). Her name was beautiful so smooth it just rolls off the tongue. I feel all the heat go to my head and then leave as I remember that she never answered my calls. Maybe she was at work and put it on silent and never heard it. Yeah maybe that was it. Or maybe she really didn't want me to call her and realized that right when I called and ignored me and now she doesn't want to be my nurse. I walk towards her still happy just to see her face. "Hey mark I didn't know you came to this place to check your eyes." She says smileing at me. Maybe she did want to see me maybe there was an explication for not answering my call- wait I sound like a girl but the tables have turned. "Hey (y/n) I didn't know you worked here." I question her. She stopped in front of an open door at the end "yup. I sure do" I walk into the room followed by (y/n). "Please sit." she tells me. I sit in the chair across her. Her eyes were glued to the chart in her hand then she looked up at me "are you ready?" She asked "yup."
Your P.O.V
The last test it was now or never to ask. Just breathe you have nothing more to lose."Hey did you... um... call me today?" I asked but unsure if I should what if it wasn't him maybe it was someone else after all they didn't leave a voice mail. His eyes light up as he looked at me."yeah I did actually, but you didn't answer so I thought you didn't want to talk to me." I let out a sigh of relief and tried my best to explain wat happened. "So you were hoping it was me on the chart?" He says with a wickedly handsome smile that made me melt like puddy "yup guess I got lucky it was you huh." " "Guess so. When do you get out of here?" He asked me "4:00 and trust me I wish I could get off earlier. Why do you ask?" "I was hoping we could do something later if your not busy." I slipped my hand under my table remembering my ring and slipped it off once more. "That sounds great!" I say almost jumping out of my seat! "Wonderful. I'll pick you up around 5?" "Yeah. oh here!" I reach for a pen and note pad, I was about to write my address down but there was no way I was about to risk Kenny seeing him so I wrote down Julie's instead, she wouldn't mine. I folded the paper and handed it to mark. His hand grazed mine and it sent a warm feeling up my arm. It made my breath hitch slightly as I stared into his warm eyes. "You can pick me up here." I say trying to make him not notice what his touch did to me. He took the paper as the touch slightly affected him as well. "I'll see you there then" he said smileing the simle. After that I took him into another room and told him to wait for the docter. I closed the door and sadly had to get back to my other patients.
5 minutes until lunch and all I could think about was mark and the way he smiled, how his lips showed his perfect teeth and his eyes squinted slightly and the way it made me feel when he used it. I can not wait for later today I had everything planed out I would go home after work, leave a note for kenny, grab what I was going to ware and take it to Julie's and hope the night plays out smoothly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated lately and I feel bad but today I might post another one just before next year! Just for you. Kk again thank you soon much love you all!! Ai-yoss and happy new year!!!!