Space

End of day 4
Marks P.O.V
I press the last button and the room lit up.
I know what's going to happen so I focus on (y/n), and watched as her face becomes surprised and her eyes fill with wonder.

Your P.O.V
"Wow" was the only thing I could get to come out of my mouth.
I hear Mark slightly laugh as he takes my hand.
He pulls me to a little room in the back opening it and looking threw all the things, until he comes back with, what looked like a small white blanket and drug me to an aile between all the seats and sat the blanket down on the ground.
"Care to sit ma' lady?" Mark smiled at me as he helped me to the blanket.
He laid next to me and put an arm around me as I cuddled next to him looking up at the galaxy above us.
The moment was beautiful but I had to ask.
" Mark, why did you take me here"
"Well I really like space. I think it's absolutely amzing! The stars, the colors, the plants, and it's so big! So I decided to share with you a place that has somthing I love almost as much as you." He leaned into me and kissed my head.
"Your a dweeb."
His chest moved as he laughed at my comment. "You know, if there was a program for volunteers to go into space with like a hundred chance percent of dying from death by space, I would be first in line if they need brave volunteers, or stupid volunteer, I would be there so fast!"
"Dang you really like space that much?!"
"Yup I would love every struggle, the terrible experience, that it may or may not be with certain death on the horizon, just for a chance to go into space!"
"Oh that's so cool! I never knew that about you"
"Yup. Crazy how you could know so much about a person yet know so little."
"Yup..."
"So tell me somthing I don't know about you."
"...um... I don't know, you know a lot."
"Not enough. Now tell."
"I have a passion for acting..."
Mark sat up pulling me with him. "Really you act?!"
"Yeah I use to be in advanced drama in high school. I was the best."
"Really?!"
"Yahum, I even remember a monolog I did."
"Do it!"
"Right now?!"
"Why not we are the only ones here."
"No."
"Please!"
"Nope."
"For me... he gave me puppy eyes.
"Ugh! Fine. But! I haven't done this in forever so I'm really rusty, don't judge me!" I say standing and pointing a finger at him.
He held up two hands in a surender. "No judgement baby!"
I chuckle and take my place.
God I can't believe I'm about to do this.
I go over the lines in my head and the stage directions. Okay I'm ready.
I just need one thing. Think. Got it. I go over to booth were Mark got the blanket and take out the chair that I remembered was there.
I set it on, up stage right and sit in it.
Time to begin
~I think I should be able to decide who I want to spend thanksgiving with!~...
I fell into the character and didn't want to stop. I was mad I was sarcastic I was everything I could be.
~oh this is gonna be the best thanksgiving ever!~
I stood up and bowed as Mark applauded me.
"That was really good (y/n)!"
I blush
"I know." I say jokingly as I do a hair flip.
"No lie. Why didn't you become an actress?" He asks me as I sit besides him and look at the stars above.
I can't tell him the truth. I can't tell him why. I can't. But will I ever... I have to tell him. I love mark but if I don't let him know what's going on... he'll find out some how. But he won't love me anymore... I'll just handle this on my own, I have to-
*creek!!!* *slam*
Mark and I turn to the door behind us expecting someone to walk in but no one did.
"Crap!" Mark wispered. He grabed me and ran to a door on the other side of the room that I never noticed.
"Mark what's going on"
"Shhhh we need to go"
"But-" he covered my mouth as we made it to the door.
"Mmmmm!" I said pushing his hand away.
I open my mouth to say somthing but the door we entered open before I could say a word and a flashlight shone in as mark pull me threw the door.
"I thought you said no one was here!?" I wispere yell
"Well I haven't been here in a while so they may have gotten a night guard after I stopped coming here." He Shrugged
"Really?-"
"Hey you two! Get back here!" We heard a loud deep angry voice come from behind us.
"Shit! Run!" Mark yelled
I had no words Mark took my hand once more and we were running.
I was now out of breath by the time we reached the front door and the guard was still behind us running slowly as he was eatting a doughnut.
Really a doughnut?
Mark pushed the door open and we ran to the car getting in as fast as we could just as the man made it to the front.
"Hit it louie!" I said as mark Stepped on the gas and we were gone.
"Holy shit! What just happened?!" I ask laughing a little.
"I was not expecting a night guard" Mark chuckles
"That was crazy! Let's do it again!" I say facing him with a jolt of excitement.
"Your crazy! We could go to jail!"
"Party pooper!" I say sticking my tounge out at him even though I Know that we shouldn't do it again but it just felt exillarating!
"Every party needs a pooper" Mark says holding my hand " I think it's best if we head home for now. Tomorrow we can rob a bank" Mark said jokingly.
"Ha ha" I say as I turn the radio on.

~Time Skip~

"Ready for bed?" Mark asks me as he slaps my butt as we make our way up to the stairs.
"Ugh fine. But shower first?" I ask as I open Mark's bedroom door.
"Okay I'll get ready for bed then"
"What? How boring! Join me" I say pulling his hand.
"We both know what happened last time we took a shower together" he told me raising his eyebrow and smirking.
"Exactly" I raise an eyebrow in response.
He chuckles "fine. Since you made me an offer I just can't refuse."
I know exactly what to do.
"Well... never mind I'm not dirty anyway." I tell him and shrug my shoulders and walk past him letting go of his hand.
"Ohhhh nooooo! I make you dirty!" He said pulling me back to him and kissing me. He kissed me and guided me back till my back was pressed against the wall and his hands were by my head.
" Exactly what I wanted you to do" I admit
"You sneaky sssnake" he responds and it makes me laugh... just a little to much that a snort comes out. I immediately cover my mouth with my hands. Embarrassed.
Mark being the gentleman that he is, pushed my hands away from my face and looks intently into my eyes. "Your so cute when you laugh."
And of course all embarrassment floods away.
"God I love you so much." I couldn't hold it any longer. I pull his lips to mine and kissed him with burning passtion.
but then he pulled back once I grab the hem of his shirt getting ready to lift it off him.
" you're crazy" he laughed.
" I'm horny" I say biting my lip, afraid I took it to far.
"As crazy or horny as you are i still I love you" he told me lifting my chin to leave a warm peck on my lips. "come on let's shower." He said as he took my by the hands.

~ Time Skip ~

Mark pulls the sheets down and we climb in.
Turning our body's to face eachother.
"Not tired?" he asked me
I nodded and he smirked.
"TV?" he offers.
" YouTube?" I said in response. "Game Grumps?"
"Yay!!" I cheered as he grabed the control.
Mark clicks some buttons and the intro played
"hey I'm Grump I'm not so Grump and we're The Game Grumps"

Mark's POV
Aaron's voice played but I wasn't listening, I was just thinking, about (y/n). She lays right up against me, her head on my chest as she always does. she laughs her cute little laugh and I can't help but smile.
I love her.
But I can't show her off... the fangirl's they're crazy, crazy I say! Who know what they'll do to her. I just don't know what I'd do without her. I need her here. She helps he control him.
Idea.
Breathe and just ask her. Come on mark do it she practically already does this.
I open my mouth but of course nothing comes out.
'Just do it! Do let your dreams be dreams! Just do it!' Thank you Shia LaBeouf
"(Y/n)?" I say weak.
"Yeah?"
" are you gonna want me to drive you to your house to get your outfit for tomorrow?"
"That'd be great! Gosh I should just have clothes here" she giggles her cute giggle and butterflies turn in my stomach.
"Why do you?" I close my eyes and scrunch my face awaiting the 'No'
"Really?!" She moves to look at me.
"Sure you technically are already living here."
"I could go home. I don't want to be a pest." She hung her head. I hate when she does that.
"No never. I never want you to leave I want you to fully move in with me... please."
"..."
"..."
"Mark...*sniff*..."
"Are you crying?"
" no I...um *sniff* just..."
I took her head in my hands. "I love you (y/n) (l /n) I want to wake up next to you everyday. Would you do me the honor and please move in with me?"

Your P.O.V
Holy mother of gravy and biceps.
What am I going to do?!?!
Fuck it.
"Yes... yes I'll move in with you!"
Finally an escape from that hell hole.
I kiss mark and he kisses me back.
" I love you (y/n) no matter what." He kissed the top of my head and I layed back on his chest to hide my tears.
" I live you too your my escape..." Mark didn't respond. I move to look at him.
He fell asleep.
I reach over him and turn off the T.V crawling back next to mark.
Still I can't fall asleep. Too much is on my mind. Why did I do that. Kenny will... No! Stop this shit! Grow some balls. You told yourself that you were done with kenny. So here step one. Move on.
tomorrow get the divorce papers and research how to charge him with abuse. Just like you and julie planed.
Don't fuck this up (y/n).
I love this man he's made me stronger given me courage to face the music. It's time I start doing so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Look at that someone has a plan... hope it works out... ;)
Oh and look who posted a chapter at 11:00 at night! This girl!
Sorry guys testing and crap but here it is hope you haven't forgot about this story only a few more chapters to go! I don't want it to be over 😢 anyway we'll talk in the next chapter bye ya lovely person! Ai-yoss 😚

Oh Ps: check out my bestie Beanie_02 go and read her new story the spark that ignites the flame. I'm in it and so is mark 😍