high school

Marks P.O.V
"We are going to need a bucket warm water and a permanent marker..." Jack and I smiled at each other mischievously.
Jack came back with the buckets of water and I found two sharpies and I grabed my camera. I set the camera to record.
"You get bob and I'll get wade" I told jack and he nodded.
I uncapped the sharpie and dabateted what to write... got it
I softly placed the tip on wades big forehead and began to write...
'I like dicks'
'mark is the best youtuber ever'
' i love Markimoo'
Oh and one more touch I, as softly as I could, drew dicks on his eyelids.
I was almost done. Jack and I grabed the buckets and put our victims hand in the warm water... we were done.
We both looked at each others works.
Jack did a great job he wrote...
'My nips are twistie fresh!'
'Look I have a boner!' And
'Jack is my daddy'
We couldn't stop laughing as we both tried hard the hold it in but out of nowhere wade pissed his pants soaking it wet.
We almost cracked.
About 5 seconds later bob did the same and I couldn't do it any longer I burst out laughing and jack did the same.
Our laughing was so loud bob woke up. "Hey gu- WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Bob screamed as he pulled his hand out of the water and looked at his pants. "You assholes I have to change my pants now." He said angrily. "You might want to change you face to!" I told him laughing a him. He stormed off to the bathroom "you bitches are gonna pay!" Bob came out laughing his ass off.
"We did it to wade too look!" We all walked to the couch that wade is laying on and we absolutely died.
Our laughter woke him up and and he threw a tantrum and went to the bathroom. "You fucking cunts! Bob we are gonna get them back right?!" "Oh hells yeah we are!" Bob replied.
We all about died.

After a while bob and wade tried there best to get the sharpie off there face with no avail. All it did was smear and it left a light stain still showing the words. But the best part was that wade never saw the dicks I drew on his eyelids and no one ever told him so he went home oblivious.
Eventually bob and wade went home to there wives and jack decided to sleep over.
All night we played some games and talked about (y/n) and julie till we feel asleep. I think jack really likes Julie.
I know I REALLY like (y/n) I'm just still hoping that she feels the same way... after I made her cry I just don't know what to think...

Your P.O.V
Day 2 of mark week.
The sun is shining and marks face was paused on Julie's TV.
Julie is laying right beside me snoring slightly. I shake her awake.
"Get up we have work. It's Wednesday." I tell her
"uuuhhggg! Stupid work" she says as she gets up."but we must watch jack!" She grabed the control and puts on jacks happy wheels play list were we left off.
I didn't protest jack was right next to mark on my favourite youtuber chart.
We finish getting ready and head to work so glad I leave outfits at Julie's house.

Mark P.O.V
I woke up and then I woke up jack we made some eggs and played a game together.
"THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR WATCHING AND IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THE LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS AND HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND *slap noise *slap noise AND THANK YOU GUYS AND I'LL SEE YOU DUDES, IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!"
"Alright that's a rap" I said and we clicked the camera off and jack went home.
I edit and upload a video. I check the time 12:00. I unlock my phone and open my contacts till I find (y/n) name. I open our texts.
I texted her this morning at 8 and we had a conversation for a while till I had to make a video with jack. I can't believe i went 4 hour without at least texting her.

Your P.O.V
It's been an hour and still no text. Did something happen to him?! What if he decided to take a shower and he slipped on the wet floor and cracked his head open and I'm not there with him?! Sure jack is there but- "(y/n)! Get back to work NOW! We have about 25 patients waiting!" The docter said cutting my train of thought.
it hasn't dawned on me that I've been sitting at my desk staring at my phone always refreshing the measgeses.
"Sorry sir-ma'ma..." I try to apologize but it's not my fault she looks like a man.
"Just get to work!"
I get up and walk out the door following her... *ding* MY PHONE! I wait till she rounds the corner and run back to my room.
My phone is on the desk. I turn it one.
One message from Markimoo
(M=mark text y=you text)
M= hello baaby!😘
I giggle to myself.
Y=hey dweeb 😁
M= ouch!
Y=😂
M=can you get off early today?
Y=sure I'll just have Julie cover my shift. Why
M=well let's just hope you like hiking...
Y=Mark!!I'll just fall every where don't you remember our first date?
M=don't ruin it (this is my excuse to touch you!)
Mark wants to touch me😰😍
Y=you can touch me anytime you want😉
M=I'll just have to do that then😘
Y= pick me up?
M= I'll be there in 5
Y=see you when you get here
And with that I put my phone in my pocket and search for julie.
Julie said she'd cover me so I changed out of my scrubs and into my clothes. Good thing I wore convers even if they are uncomfortable at least they aren't heels.
Mark showed up and I tried my best to sneak out and I was successful.
He was leaning on the passanger door of his black car I ran and jumped in his arm raping legs around him making sure my spot was rubbing aginst his bulge. I kissed him roughly. I jumped off and I giggled as I got in the car.
"Why you so happy?" Mark ask me smiling as he started to drive. I knew he liked it
"Why wouldn't I be! I just snuck out of work to go hiking with my boyfriend! I feel like I'm in HIGH SCHOOL! Just not sneaking away for sex, I mean enless you wanna." I say winking. That made him swerve the car a little
He laughed at me and put his hand on my thigh extremely close to my vagina. "I wouldn't want to hurt you. You might be soar from last night" he told me all cocky like.
He was right but I won't let him know that. And I miss his body close to mine.
"Ppppffff! No I stayed up during twilight remember you feel asleep! you sure you aren't soar big boy!"
"What?! No I fell asleep because that movie sucked and to be honest the part where he tells her he watches her sleep... Yeah Fucking creepy!"
*gasp* "no that was romantic... okay maybe it's a little creepy." I laugh and so does he."Your still the soar one" I add
"oh I could make you so soar if I wanted to..." he said softly and a little darkly as we pulled over. It scared me a little but turned me on imencly I wanted to feel what he can to to me.
"Then do it" I said. He looked at me shocked that I herd him.
"No." He said sternly as he got out of the car to open my door but I open it before he could. "Why" I ask"
He looked at me his eyes darker than usal.
"Because I don't want to...hurt you"...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Here is the long chapter (1371 words long) hope you enjoy it the next chapter will be long as well and more steamy. Love ya lovely people! We'll talk in the next chapter ai-yoss!😚

Ps:guess who forgot to post the chapters yesterday... me! I'm so sorry I'll post them today