Forever?

⚠Smut⚠
Still day five
Your P.O.V
Mark crawls above me pull and my hands above my head spreading my legs with his. He kisses me passionately.
He stops "hold on I have to get somthing" Mark says as he gets off the bed. "Take your pants off" he walks away before I can ask why. But I do as I'm told.
He comes back with 2 ties of his.
What is this fifty shades of grey?
He crawls above me once more and puts the tie to cover my eyes.
"Can you see?" He ask in a low voice.
"No"
"Give me your hands"
I hold them out and I feel as mark takes them and ties them above my head and onto, what I think is the bed frame.
Mark kisses me on the chest as his hand slides to my bra clip and unhooks it in one tug.
Let the show begin.
He kisses each nipple making them hard.
I can't see anything but I can feel marks every move. Everything seems so intense so... perfect.
He moves on, kissing my stomach and traveling down until he skips my womanhood and kisses my iner thighs instead.
He climbs up getting closer to my spot and kisses It through my panties.
Mark uses his hands and pulls my purple lace thongs down slowly skimming his fingers along my skin.
I'm now fully undressed as mark uses what I think is his lips to slowly leave a Bruning trail up to my womanhood.
I let out a moan as he makes contact with my clitoris.
I feel the sensation as he kisses and sucks me with his mouth. I moan again and he starts using his tounge. I pull against the restraints as I so badly want to push his head and run my hands through his hair, but I can't but still I pull against the tie holding me to the bed frame.
Marks tounge goes in me and I arch my back as my breath becomes even more hitched.
Until he suddenly stops. He moves leaving me hot and flustered.
I anxiously await his next move.
I finally hear him as he unzips his pants and let's them fall to the floor along with is boxers.
He lays next to me on my left side, and with two hands he turns me on my left side so my back faces him.
I stick my ass out and I hear a rip. The condom.
Mark gets close to me and out of nowhere he slams hard into me. I scream out and he slows moving around to help me get use to his size.
Then slams again and again and again gaining speed with every hit.
Both Our breaths were hiched his big dick felt so good in me.
"Mark!" I screamed out.
"(Y/n)!" He screamed back
I'm getting close to my climax.
I scream his name once more and exploded over him. But I wasn't done with him.
"Mark... stop"
"But i-"
"Stop"
He moaned but pulled out.
"Untie me. " I told him he did as I asked. First he undid my hands and I pulled off the blind fold and was greeted by the sweet, sexy sight of my naked Markiplier.
I love this man and I want to make love to him. Sweet, sweet love.
He laughs at me as I stare at him. That's when I pounce on him and he falls flat on the bed.
I kiss his soft lips and then sit on his lap rubbing up against his hard member.
He sits up and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.
I lift myself up a lining myself with him. I sit and mark moans. I smile and make out with him. As I slowly grind my self on him. His hands rest on the small of my back as he kisses me with so much passtion.
I go faster and he throws his head back as I increase speed.
"(Y/n)" he moans softly as he releases himself onto me and I do also.
We collapse onto eachother sprawling out on the bed sheets avoiding our fun doing.
I crawl on top of him, our naked bodies squishing together.
I peck his lips and he smiles a goofy smile.
"I love you so much (y/n)" he moves my hair out of my face and puts it behind my ear. "I don't know what I'd do without you, I really, really do love you... forever" he kissed my forehead and my eyes stared watering.
"Mark... I... I love you too, so much..." I started braking down.
"Shhh... it's okay... I know." He holds my head close to his chest.
I sniff and feel better after listing to his heart beat.
"Come on. Soups ready"
I flop on the bed and he gets up pulling the sheets from under me.
"But I'm tired now" I whine.
"First soup then we can sleep"
"Okay" I giggle and run down the stairs grabbing marks shirt and putting it on.
I love the way his shirts fit me.

~ Time Skip ~

I lick my lips. So dry. I move the grogg from my eyes.
I get up and out of bed slowly trying not to wake Mark.
I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.
I grab a glass and pour myself some water. As I do so, I think about the day. About how after we... uh you know did the dirty... Mark and I ate his mother's famous soup. It was soooo good. yum. Then after that we cuddled together and fell asleep in each others arms.
I blush as the water fills to the brim I stop pushing the button and take a sip.
Ah. So good.
*clang* I hear it come from somewhere in the house.
*clunk* I stop.
I hear footsteps. It's probably just Mark.
I take another sip and say his name.
"Mark?"
"Shhh I hear behind me
"I didn't mean to wake you" I tense up as he puts his hands on my waist. but this time the hands were whiter and bigger.
I turn.
Kenny.
I tried to scream out but his hand flew to my mouth and muffles the sound causing me to drop my cup shattering it to pieces.
" miss me?" he says close to my face.
I didn't miss his alcohol smelling breath.
I bite his hand and scream, kicking him in the groin and running to the living room.
Kenny caught up to me grabbing me and pushing me on the ground. One.
Two.
Three.
His fist flew across my face.
Four.
Five.
and I was falling into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Do you hate me yet? Well your welcome! Did ya'll really think you'd get out that easy?... (rubs hands and evil laugh!)
Anyways we'll talk in the next chapter bye ya lovely person! Ai-yoss! 😚