guns lead to death

"Kenny?" What the heck was he doing here
"Hello bitch! I just knew you'd be here hanging with you idiot friend."
"I am not an idiot!" Julie shouted at kenny
Kenny's hand reached around his back and pulled out a small gray pistol and simply pointed it at me.
What the fuck does he think he is doing this is crazy even for kenny.
"Kenny let's go home." He just smiled at me and did nothing. "Kenny please let's go home... now." I tryed hard to convince him to put the gun away. He lowered the gun. "Let's go" he told me with no exception. I turned and grabed my things the only thing left was my phone. Marks face froze. He was looking at me with a smile, what am I doing to this man.I clicked the home button and tuned him off, and it killed me. A tear ran down my face. I gave Julie a hug and told her I'm sorry. I wiped my tear and turned. "Let's go kenny" I say as I hang my head and walk out the door.

Marks P.O.V
I'm halfway home when my stomach started feeling weird. something is really wrong. But I ignore it, it will go away soon.
I Pull up to my house and walk in. I take a shower and put on a shirt and underwear and go to bed dreaming of the day I had with (y/n)...

Your P.O.V
"Ow" I yell when kenny pushes me inside. I turn the light on and just wait for kenny to do his thing... but nothing happens. I turn to kenny. He's passed out on our couch. I get a really good look at him, he looks like crap nothing like the man I used to love... a long long time ago.
He used to look handsome. He had rich dark hair he was taller than me and he was lean and had a nice clean face but now his hair is never combed or washed and he has a beer belly I don't even know if he eats.and he hardly shaves so he has a beard that's different langths and he's abusive... but he always was... our marriage is a lie. I look at him and notice his gun by his side, it fell out.
I reach out and pick it up. It's heavy but my dad used to take us shoting before. I hold it in front of me and look at the picture of kenny and I and pretend to pull the trigger. I then lower the gun... and point it at Kenny's head.
I smile.
I could do it, end it now. Be free.
But I won't be free, I'll be in jail I can't do that to samantha, juile,and...Mark.
I take the gun and put it in my last dwar on my dreaser underneath my underwear just to keep it safe and hidden and i crawl into bed. I curle up in a ball hugging my legs to my chest.
I want to get my mind off everything and I wonder to mark and our beautiful date I'm just glad he didn't notice my brues. why am I putting mark through this when he doesn't even know what's happening. I should just brake it off with him I don't- I can't hurt mark it would only kill me. I have to let him go I do but I can't I think I need him..... (sleep)

Marks P.O.V
It's 12:00 and I still can't stop playing my date with (y/n) over in my mind! I miss her I know it's really soon but I might just be in love. I finish eatting breakfast and get at text from wade
""guys night! Your house at 9:47!""
""Really wade 9:47??be normal and say 10""
""9:47 it is!""
Wade is an idiot. Guess I'll just rent a movie or something. I was thinking but that was soon interpreted but the thought of (y/n). I want to see her again I just can't stay away from her I just hope she feels the same way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!! How's the story so far? any questions or suggestions?? Just leave comment I always read them! What will happen next? I was surprised that I wrote this chapter today because I went to the shooting rang (hence the gun us in this chapter) but it happen and now it's done and published so hope you like it!! Anyway love you all and I'll see you in the next chapter ai-yoss!! 😄