Epilogue: Honeymoon part 1

~After wedding~
Author
Your wedding was beautiful.
Everyone you and mark loved sitting and watching as you marry the love of my life. Walking down the aisle with sam... it was perfect.
But now the fun part the honeymoon...
~~~
"Where are we going?" I ask mark as I hold his hand.
"Paris."
"*Gasp* yay!!" I squeale and mark laughs.
~~~
"The room is beautiful so perfect and clean and I have to say nice decor." I admire the fancy look to it.
Mark comes up behind me and nibbles my neck leaving kisses. "To bad we're gonna mess it up" he smiles and I blush as I lay on the bed in my newly bought lingerie.
"Mmmmm your so sexy." He compliments me and gets to work... *wink wink*
~~~
Author
As much fun as you had you did have to go home but somthing wasn't right...

Your P.O.V
Mark puts his arm around me as him, me, and sam watch inside out.
I take a hand full of popcorn and eat one then My stomach turns. I sit up quickly and have the sudden erug to vomit. I run to the bathroom and barf in the toilet barley making it.
"Babe are you okay?" Mark asks as I continue to throw up. I wipe my mouth and nod. He helps me clean up and we get back to the movie.

Author
Must be bad popcorn or somthing you had...
~~~
Your P.O.V
" I'm gonna go get some chips." I tell mark.
"Okay I'll go with you" he unbuckles his seat belt but I refuse.
Finally I get to to by myself.
Were is it?
I'll ask.
"Um excuse me?" I ask a worker. "Where are you pregnancy test at?"...