the spill

Warning: language and sexuality you've been warned!
Your P.O.V
"I TOLD YOU TO TAKE OFF YOUR SHORTS!" Kenny yells at me that makes me want to cry. "But I don't want to do this right now!" I plead. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! YOU DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT BITCH!" He grabs my hair and pulls me close to his alcohol smelling breath. "I own you remember!" He whispers evilly in my ear. " so if you won't take off your shorts I'll take mine off." He pushes me to the floor one hand on my head and the other pulling his pants and underwear off. Soon his erection springs up and he pulls my head closer. But I close my mouth and refuse pushing against his hand. "FINE!" He yells "HAVE IT YOUR WAY" he pulls his hand high in a fist and hits me across the face. One. Two. Three. I soon fade away from the pain.

Marks P.O.V
"And like always, i'll see you in the next video, BUH-BYE!!" I say waving my hand at the camera. Man do I love my job but something feels off today. I don't know what it could be so I brush it off and click the stop recording button on my camera. I sit at my editing desk and start to edit my last five nights at Freddy's Halloween update and boy does it feel good to end that highly addicting madness. *RING* *RING* it's my phone I look at the caller ID and its wade. I answer it. "Hey wade! What's up!?" "Guys night you ready?!" He says "YES! Im on my way." I finish a quick edit and press upload. It will take a while but should be done by the time I get back. I grab my shoes put them on along with my jacket and beanie and my keys then walk out the door ready for a crazy night as always :)!!
SKIP TO NEXT DAY
Your P.O.V
I wake up on my bed... naked. After I got knocked out I think I know what Kenny did and i get so disgusted. But where's the condom please be around please. I search frantically. I see it thank goodness. As much as Kenny is a dick he's not stupid. I toss the condom in the waste with last nights :( and walk to the bathroom I look at my reflection. My skin has red marks and I have bruises on the side of my cheek. I grab my phone and check the date its a Saturday so no work for me but not only that Kenny works all week long until 5:00 or 8:00 depends if he drinks with the guys at work like every day :( I grab a long sleeve shirt pants Bennie and boots to cover most of my marks good thing it's cold outside thanks winter. I put my usual light makeup and a bit more to cover my dark purple bruise. I need coffee. I grab my keys and walk all the way to Jenny's cafe my favorite place to get coffee. Yum.
Marks P.O.V
*RRIINNGG* Ow... What the hell my head hurts. Fuck a hangover. Thanks wade,Bob,and jack (my book I say jack is in Cali for now :)) I sit up and click the dismiss on my clock. Ugh... I can't make a video like this I need to fix this. I need coffee. And I know the best place Jenny's cafe my favorite!! I I slowly but surly get dressed and slug my way out my door. There is no way I'm driving. one because I feel like crap and am in not the best shape and two I took a taxi home and left my car at wades. Guess walking will do. I stumble along my hand on my head not to sure where I'm walking but I know I'm at the door of the cafe I look up and push it but I in I run into a girl spilling her coffee all over us "what the hell dude." She says camly not yelling to my shock. I stumble to talk as I look into her (e/c) eyes. They are beautiful just like her.
Your P.O.V
"I'll have a black coffee please. Thank you." I tell the acne covered Bord looking teenager as I hand her the money she takes it and gives me my change I wait for them to make it. I finly get my drink but my phone chimes I pull it out and check it... Its Kenny it says 'going drinking . be home late' of course here we go again I have no expression I don't need one. I just look at the texts as I walk towards the door. I'm almost there when a man bumps into me causing me to spill my coffee all over the both of us "what the hell dude." I say softly still with no exprsstion even this couldnt muster one up until I was greeted with warm chocolate brown eyes. "I-i um.. I'm so sorry let my get you another one." He says "I'm fine thanks" I try walking away but he gently grabs my wrist and spins me around to look at him. He becomes gentle, worried, and serious all in one look. "I insist. Let me make it up to you." "Okay" I say giving in and we walk back in line. "I'm Mark by the way." He says shyly holding his hand out to me. "(Y/n) " I say as we shake hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys Natalie here how are you liking it so far? Fill free to leave a coment and suggestion! Kk ai-yoss!!!
(That's how I say by) xD