you make me feel better

THANK YOU FOR 1K!! you guys a amazing!! Thank you so much for reading my story!! Enjoy this chapter! Love ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V
My face was wet with tears I couldn't see a thing.
Two arm wrapped around me and lifted me bridle style, I knew it was mark so I covered my face with his chest and threw my arms around his neck.
We walked for a while when I heard two sliding doors open and was greeted with cool air that was much needed. Mark sat down on a bench still holding me tight.
We didn't speak I just let the sound of me crying fill the air.
I calmed after a while as mark kept rubbing my back.
"(Y/n)?" Mark said and I felt his chest move with my name.
"Yes..." *sniff*
"Its going to be fine"
I look up at mark but I was mad.
"How do you know!? Do you know what it's like to have your family ripped away from you!? And have only your little sister that's stuck in a hospital for God knows how long! With the chance of dieing and at any moment she could be gone too!!" I almost couldn't finish my sentence. As I was overwhelmed with tears. Mark didn't look mad he only held me closer... tighter.
What seemed like forever had passed and the sky was extremely dark and no lights were in sight besides the hospital.
"I'm so confused..." I say softly almost not wanting mark to hear but he did.
"I know. It's okay baby. I may not know what it's like to lose so much but I have lost someone in my life, but trust me this is not that case she'll live she's strong I just... I just know."
"I hate my life..."
"Don't say that"
"Why not? it's true my life is a wreck sometimes I think it's not worth living..."
"(Y/n) never say that! Your life is worth so much it may not be valued by you but it is to others!"
"Like who? Nobody cares!"
"Julie, sammy... me..."
"And what happens when you leave? when you find out I'm a disaster waiting to happen?"
"I'll never leave. I don't care if your a disaster your my disaster. I'll stand by you no matter what..." He kissed the top of my head "I love you..."
Tears started forming... and I looked at him and blinked to move the water from my eyes. I kissed him with passion.
I knew I was falling hard I was puddy in his hand but if I say it back I'll risk everything... what was I thinking why dose this happen to me... why.
Mark is so sweet, kind, perfect I wish he could just wisk me away from my hell hole of a life. But I'm stuck right in the center. I do love this man I do I really, really do. But kenny... he'll do unthinkable things.
This has to end I want no more! shits gone too far. I hate kenny I want nothing to do with him... that's it when he gets back I'm getting out of his traps I won't be stuck no more.
"(Y/n)? Are you okay? Was it to soon?"
I hold his face in my hands. "No mark, I love you too. You make me so much stronger, thank you. I love you..."
I laugh and cry as mark holds me.
"Don't let me go mark..."
"I'll never let go... never..." Mark wispered in my ear and I felt safe, for once, in his grasp.

"Excuse me, (y/n) (l/n)?"
I look up and see Sams doctor Vanessa. I immediately jump off marks lap and stand up, mark by my side.
"How is she?"
"She's doing well. Samantha had a seizure she's recovering. We helped her stop but she had saliva closing her mouth we cleared it and she can breathe now. She's asking for you and someone named mark but since she's recovering only family can see her."
"This is mark. He's my... husband!" I thought quickly forgetting she knew who kenny was.
I pleaded with her to not spill my secret.
She raised an eyebrow "but I thought... okay go ahead."
I mouth thank you and she nods.

I'm so anxious to see my little sister I half run to her room, once we got on her floor. Mark always keeping my pace and the docter walking far behind us.
I get to the door and put my hand on it but I'm shaking like crazy.
Mark puts his hand on mine. "She's In there, she's fine, I told you she would be"
I shake my head in agreement and mark turns the knob opening the door to my sammy.
I walk in before mark and finally see her, laying in bed, sleeping peacefully.
I go next to her and touch her face because she didn't seem real but she was and I'm so thankful for that.
Her eyes flutter open and her hazel eyes shine through like the sun.
"Sammy...?"
"(Y/n)?" She smiles
"I thought I lost you..." a tear runs down my cheek but sam weakly gets it before it can fall.
"You'll never lose me"
I hug her and feel so much better.
"I'm sorry to interupt but samantha needs to rest she's in a critical state, and you guys need sleep so go home, rest, I got her." Vanessa smiles sweetly and I know I can trust her.
I kiss sam goodbye as she falls into a slumber...
Mark walks me out to the car to take me home.
Mark opens the door for me and I get in waiting for him to join me, I look out the window.
The parking lot is empty but out of the corner of my eye I see something. It's a silouet of person darkened by shadows, I can see its white eyes looking straight at me not moving one bit.
It sent chills through my body causing goosebumps to form on my bare arms.
"Ready?" Mark asks strapping in.
I pull away from the persons gaze. "Yeah... I'm ready"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm sorry for the slow updates but I'm just busy. I'll try and update a chapter everyday.
Then you guys soooo much for 1K reads!! Like jsbdhddhfn!! Crazy so thank you for your support and to everyone that reads this every update! Thank you!
We'll talk in the next chapter! Love ya!!