Epilogue: someday

~4 months later~
Your P.O.V
I jump hit the board and dive into the water perfectly.
I submerge and spot mark and sam splashing eachother with water.
I go down and silently swim to sam.
I get close enough and start splash mark with water to help.
"Hey!" He laughs as he goes underneath.
Sam and I look at each other as we lose where he went when suddenly we are lifted from the pool and thrown back down making a big splash between us.
I get up and pounce on mark pushing him down he lifts me and turns me to face him. We both laugh until our eyes meet.
"I love you." I tell him as our lips meet.
"I can't wait till I can marry you." He smiles and I rest my head on his, our foreheads touching.
"Mark... you know I'm not ready I just can't right now... I'm sorry but the whole kenny thing was kind of tramatizing..." I close my eyes.
"I know baby that okay and I have somthing for you" he set me on the sitting area and left to the house.
A second later he was back with a little black box. He got in the pool and kneeled next to me.
Sam came over to watch.
"(Y/n) I love you so much and I would do anything for you, I would go to the ends of the earth and I would wait for you as long as I have to and with this," He opened the box to reveal a necklace that has "someday" on it. "Someday we will get married and I'm willing to wait as long as you want."
I smile. "Oh my- mark i- I- I love it!" I cry as throw my arms around him.
"I love you so much mark!" I kiss him passionately.
"Aww so cute but get a room." Sam jokes.
We all laugh and I challenge them to a race after I put my necklace on.