Putting Up a Fight

Your P.O.V
He told them...
Don't tell them... don't tell mark the truth... I can't lose him... I'd rather die...
"Your the... the devil?" Mark asked confused.
My eyes watered.
"Yup"
"Why are you here then don't you have more important thing than just kidnapping girls you sick bastered?!" He questions.
Kenny smiled and began to walk around them. " oh mark, you don't know the full story? *sarcastic gasp* you mean to tell me that (y/n) didn't tell you?"
Mark looks at me and I look at the ground as u try to cut these fucking ropes.
"Of course she didn't, she didn't want to lose you, but it's too late, you see (y/n) and I are married."
Mark looks at me in confusion.
I mouth, mark I'm so sorry
He only shook his head and looked away from me.
"Oh yes mark, you think you found true love but I was in the way the entire time."
"Fuck you dude! Let us go! Let them go! Fight me like a man!" Mark challenged.
"Yeah bitch you scared!" Jack backed up mark.
"Please. do you think I'm that stupid- you know what yeah this could be fun" he snapped his fingers and the guys unfroze.

Sammy was frozen naked crying her eyes out.
Julie was gone.
I'm trying so very hard to cut the rope, why in the world is it hard to cut rope with a tool knife.
Kenny has his arms crossed awaiting what mark and jack were willing to do to save us.
Jack falls to the ground but quickly gets up to run after mark.
Mark was already running head on to kenny, probably ready to kill him.
And kenny never flinched an inch.
Mark swung his fist back and pushed it forward. It's inches away from Kenny's face when he simply takes it in his hand and returns the jester sending mark flying into the wall so hard it cracked around him.
Jack was next trying to swing but kenny dodged every attempt until he got bord and flew him across the room behind him.
I'm frantically rushing to cut the rope but the blade on my skin was to much. My rist are cut to the point that it was gushing blood. I think I'm losing a lot of blood but my main goal was to help everyone. These were the people I love. The people I can't live without. And now they can be gone because I fucked up.
Mark got up again he was not gonna give up.
I'm crying. But in one last slice the rope came undone. Yes!
Kenny had his back turned and was focused on mark and didn't notice the rope fall.
I gasp but stop myself as I move to the legs, cutting the rope off the right leg and the left. It was a lot easier to cut the rope without the pain of the blade cutting my skin.
I get out of the chair and signal jack, that was still getting up from the first blow. I tell him to keep going after Kenny. He nods I slip into the kitchen.
I go to the knife holder and pull out two of the biggest pointieest knifes I have and slip back into the living room making sure that Kenny was always facing away from me.
I see mark on the the ground getting up once more. Kenny was yawning when jack charged and got one blow on him. Kenny grabed his hand and twisted it so hard i heard the snap and saw the bone sticking out.
I silently gag a bit but regain my stance.
I turn the knifes in my hands so I can stab in a downwards motion.
I run and jump I'm Kenny stabbing him in the back and pushing it down.
He yells out and turns red eyed.
"You bitch!" He grabed me by the neck and lifted me on the air, choking me.
I frantically swat his hand but it doesn't budge.
"Put her down" Mark yelled.
Mark jumped on kenny and began to choke him.
Kenny dropped me and I hurt my leg when It made contact with the ground.
Kenny quickly turned the tables, he grabed marks head and smashed it to the ground.
But mark didn't stop he rose to his feet and hit kenny straight across his face when he was trying to pull out the knifes.
Kenny lifted his hand mark rose off the ground.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw jack grab the knife, that Kenny got out of his back, and stabbed him in the back of his leg with his good arm.
"Aaaahhhhh!!! YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" Kenny yelled in pain.
His eyes began to glow bright red as he got bigger.
I stared in shock as he expanded his growth and turned into his true form, the one I remember... the devil...
He was a big, black figure of a man with smoke all around and red glowing eyes.
I'm so scared. Why... why...
I look around the room and see sammy who was now passed out in her chair, at least she won't get hurt anymore.
I start to crawl my way to the knife on the ground but kenny sees me. He raises his hand s and mark, jack, and I started to float.
I tried to move but we no longer could. Kenny hovered to us, bringing us close to him.
His voice became dark and scary. "Im suprised! You really put up a fight. But it's time to end this shit. Now the only question is who to get rid of first. I vote... Julie" he smiled and snapped his fingers causing the ropes to untie her as she joined us still unconscious.
"Should we wake her up?... no" out of thin air a katana formed in his hands and in one swift swipe, Julie's head tumbled to the floor.
I wnat to scream. I am but no sound came out. Only tears as I tried to look away but to no avail.
Julie. Julie I'm so sorry...

Jacks P.O.V
JULIE!? JULIE!?
NO! NO!
WHY?! WHY?!
JULIE!
Julie... I love you baby, come back baby. I miss you. Please... baby come back to me... I love you... Julie...

Your P.O.V
"Huh. Jack are you... crying? Such a baby it was only your true love. Ha! Now I feel bad. Here I'll do you a favor, you can join her!" He took the same katana and stabbed jack in the torso.
He let jack fall and bleed out on the ground.
What the FUCK MAN! JACK!
PLEASE! please stop! Please.

Marks P.O.V
JACK!! You fucking asshole! If I could speak I'd give this manic a peice of my mind!
That's my best friend bitch you deserve to rot in hell!

Your P.O.V
"Huh. That was fun. Now on to the next... let's go with... sam!" Kenny smiled and snapped his fingers.
Sammy flew up with us, naked, and still not awake.
"Should we wake her up? Yeah I'm nice. I'm so nice I'll let you talk!" He snapped again and sam jolted awake.
"Wha- (y/n)!? WHAT'S happening?!" Sam looks shocked
I look at kenny and he snapped his fingers and immediately the words began to spill from my mouth.
"Sammy! I love you baby girl! I love you and I'm soo sorry... I tried... I tried to save you, but I could do so much and I'm so sorry I love you." I cried
"I love you too. Mom and dad would be so proud of what your intentions were. You've done so much for me... and you deserve to be happy... the two things just don't go together but it's okay we'll be fine"
I shake my head. "It's over sam. I can't do it any longer. I'm sorry I failed you."
"No you didn't you- uh-" out of nowhere a hand emerged from her body holding a fully red heart in it.
The hand pulled out and kenny showed that he was the owner.
Sam was breathing hard from shock.
"Kenny WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell.
"Don't worry she's not dead... yet. I still have her heart. But if I crush it... then she's dead" he smiled maniacally...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hate me yet? Well put it in the comments! I read them all and try to reply to all!
Anyway we'll talk in the next chapter bye ya lovely person! Ai-yoss! 😚