Like a Kid

Your P.O.V
"Okay but I have no clothes..."
"I could drop you off at your house to get some?" Mark suggest.
"Sounds like a plan" I say jumping off the counter.
Mark changed and I just put on my clothes that mark washed for Me.
He drove us to my house as I directed him there.
He pulls into my driveway.
"Ready?" Mark ask turning off the car.
"Yeah but can you wait for me in the car?" I ask remembering the pictures that are up of me and kenny.
"Uh...Sure I'll just wait here then" he says pulling out his phone.
I quickly get out and rush to the door opening it and closing it behind me.
I walk across my small living room into the only room we have.
I hate this place and those pictures and this room and everything.
I feel so exposed here like at any moment I could get squished like a bug.
I go through my small closet and pick a black tank top with a pizza on the corner. I pull out the first dark jeans I have and grab my light blue convers.
I sit on the edge of the bed and start tieing my laces.
The hairs on my arms stand and
I get a weird feeling like... like someones watching me change. It's creepy.
"Mark?" I call almost hoping he would respon.
But no one did.
I stood up, grabbing my black jacket and leave this hell hole.

Marks P.O.V
I pull out my phone and she leaves for the house.
I go to twitter and scroll through my feed.
A small time has past when I get a shiver up my spine.
Someones watching me I know it. I look out all the windows...
No one
I catch a glimpse of something moving and turn when I was greeted by a girl walking her dog behind me minding her business.
Guess I must be pariond with all those fangirl you never know.
(Y/n) walked out of the house in a new outfit and climbed in the car. I started the car and drove my love off to the surprise.

Your P.O.V
We drove for a little while until Mark pulled into a big, red brick building with small Windows covered with a curtain.
he parked in the half full parking lot turning off the car.
" where are we" I asked looking at the run-down building.
" one of my favorite places ever!" he got out the car and open the door for me and took my hand walking me to the paint covered glass doors.
" welcome to dozers gaming Paradise!" Mark told me pushing the doors open.
my jaw dropped.
what I saw was amazing it took me a minute to comprehend it. the walls were covered in black with neon colored splatters everywhere the lights where a black lights with colored strobes and in every direction you look there were arcade games for days.
"Whoa" I say softly. "This place is carzy cool!"
Mark chuckles. "Yup. Sure there are a lot of kids here but when I'm in here I feel like a kid too... you know?"
"I totally get it. How could you not! Whoa..." I say again.
Mark chuckled once more and takes my hand in his. "Let's begin shall we?"
I smile and nod as he drags me to the dollar eater, coin spiter thing, and pulls out a 50 bill.
"Mark, you don't have anything lower?" I ask shocked at how much he was spending. I've never spent that much on groceries!! But then again I really only buy for myself...
" no, but we probably might need more so maybe a 100 will work?" He tells me pulling out multiple hundred dollars.
My jaw dropped. "No! 50 is fine!" I say shoving the money back in his wallet just in case someone tries something.
He laughs and put the 50 bill in as it spills the quarters out. Mark grabs them and puts them in a cup.
"First up..." Mark says scanning the room for a game to play. "Pacman!"
He pulls me to it and tosses in 2 coins.
For 5 minutes none stop he clicked and moved buttons in my awe doging and moving from the little tiny ghost tring to eat his face.
" watch out I told Mark and he swerved right out of the way of the Blue ghost but soon gets trapped by the red, pink and, yellow. Mark goes the only way open but the blue makes his way around and follows into the corner causing him to die.
" fuck you Blue Ghost!" Mark yells and all the kids turn towards him and laugh until some boy and girl came running up to him.
they look about 8 years old.
"your Markiplier!!" the girl says jumping up and down.
" we love you! you're so funny we watch you everyday!" the boy Chimed in.
"Thank you guys! Your so kind!" he sweeps them into a hug. Then they both let him go and went off when a few more people come up. two girls were next one Blonde one brunette.
"OMG your Markiplier!" the blonde one covered her mouth and tears started to form.
" oh don't cry! I'm just a guy! Aww can I hug you?" Mark ask extending his arms.
she nodded and he gave the little girl a hug.
" me too! I love you too!" the brown-haired girl whined.
Mark smiled and hugged her also. he let go and stood up.
" can we get a picture" they asked pulling out a big smartphone.
dang their phones are way better than mine and there like 11 years old.
" sure" Mark told them. he made a goofy face and stuck his thumbs up they snapped the picture.
" thank you- is that your girlfriend?" the blonde ask.
Mark didnt know what to do so I stepped in. " no I'm just an old friend"
" well you two look cute together" they say and run off.
" I'm sorry (y/n)... I just don't think my fandom is ready for you yet."
"I understand. When ever your ready." I smile to hide my relief. I'm so happy he didn't say anything because then there would be a chance that Kenny might find out.
"Thank you. come on your turn!" He says putting coins into the Pac-Man machine.

~ hours later~
" yes! I win!" I say jumping up out of the racing game.
" yay... again" Mark said with a pouty face.
" cheer up! next Game I'll let you win!"
"Okay but first we need more coins-" he was cut off by my phone ringing I pull it out and check the caller ID. it was Julie.
" I got to take this it's Julie."
" okay, I'll go get more coins" he walks away and I answer the phone."hello"
"it's me" julie said on the other side.
"Wuz up?"
"wondering if you and Mark were up for a double date today?"
" yeah! I'll just ask mark but I'm sure he'll say yes. where at?"
" it's called (insert fantasy name) and meet us at 6, so about 2 hours."
"Alright sounds good I'll text you if mark says yeah"
"k I have to go so I can get ready you should start too and text me a picture of your outfit!"
"K bye julie"
"Bye!"
Mark came back with 2 cup full of coins.
"Mark that was juile. she was wondering if we wanted to go on a double date with her and jack.
"Yeah sure. When?"
"6"
"Okay let's go then"
"No wait we can finish the coins- oh my god how much did you spend!" I say looking at the full cups.
"I only had two 50's so I started using 100 bills. But don't worry I'll just give these to someone"
"Ohh can I give a cup away?"
"Sure" he hands me the heavy cup and we sout the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry for the long gap of updates I'll try and fix it.
And a better chapter is coming! Maybe today idk.
We'll talk in the next chapter bye ya lovely person! Ai-yoss!