teasing war

Marks P.O.V
I cup her face and kiss her passionately. Do it mark harder she can't feel it yet
I listen and go in harder pushing my tongue down her throat.
A little more don't let her go until she drops dead. I stop i can't do it I need her still I brake our kiss again and leave her the same way as before wanting more. She looks sad like she did something wrong.
She didn't. I just need to not give in to Dark when I touch her. "We should finish the movie." I told her rubbing neck.

Your P.O.V
Ow. Mark kissed me harder and shoved his tongue down my throat. I kind of liked it but also felt weird. I want to keep going but my breath was running out and I tug out for air and mark completely broke our kiss I think I messed it up but I needed air. All i know is that I want his lips back on mine.
"We should finish the movie" he told me. Rubbing the back of his neck. I bit my lip and nodded. We sat down next to each other my head back on his shoulder and his arm around but I couldn't focus on the movie I wanted marks touch all over me... I will just have to tease him and get him aroused.
Plan A: change
"Mark can I use your bathroom?" I asked him "Yeah upstairs 2nd door to your right." "Thanks." I tell him and kiss his cheek. I see him blush and i smile at myself. I get upstairs and take a deep breath and yell "Hey mark can I use one of your shirts?" There was a pause "um yeah sure whateveryou need" "Thank you" I smile plan A in action. I went to his bedroom, it was clean and beautiful it had lots of glass that made the room look open and wide. I opened his closet and look for the smallest shirt I can find I found one that was all black, has a white M, and pink mustache it was probably his youtube logo or something and I that made it hotter. I decided to change in his room I took off everything besides my underwear and slide the t-shrit on it made my boobs look great since I am wearing no bra I folded my clothes and pushed it under the bed. I walked down. I'm really nervous I've never put myself out there like this before and I'm scared what if he doesn't like. Guess we'll find out.
"I'm back" I say posing for him to take it all in. I watch him carefully. His face turns bright red and he slightly bites his lip. I sit right next to him and put my head back on his shoulder but this time I turn slightly so that he feels my loose breast. His breath hitches slightly and I feel better knowing that I made this man want me a little more. But it's not enough to crack him yet time for plan B: popcorn
I finish the popcorn as fast as I could. "Mark can you help me make more popcorn please." I ask him, smileing and batting my eyes at him. "Sure" he say narrowing his eyes at me. I think he's on to me. He helps me up and guide me to his huge kitchen "so were is the
Popcorn?" I ask mark. He points to the cabinet below me. Perfect. He's right be hind me setting the microwave time. I make sure he's watching and bend down at the waist opening the cabinet and taking my sweet time getting the popcorn bag. I hear his breath Excell as the t-shirt slides up and over my dark red thong. I wiggle a little just to give a show. "Got it" I yell and I feel marks large hand slap my ass it shocks me and I stand up. He's not there he's back in the living room. I smirk and cook the popcorn.i bring to popcorn back to him. "Is it hot in here?" He asks me pulling his shirt for air "yeah that's why I changed" I said "Guess I'll change too." He told me as he started unbuttoning his red and black flanel. One button after another showing more of his bare chest. He pulled his shirt off completely and I couldn't stop staring. His abs were straight from heaven. I can't stop staring at them. Like what you see he told me raising his eyebrow and smirking. I clear my throat and face the TV I know I can't touch him or he'll break me. I will win this teasing war I can't think of a all I can think of is his sexy abs.
Mark was not done with me he wanted me to crack but I won't his hand lift up and lands on my lower thigh it shocked me a little but I held together and he noticed. His hand slowly started rising up it made me squirm he got so close to my vagina that I was about to pop but I won't do it I wiggle his hand off and swing my leg over his lap and face him he was really surprised when I did that and I know I have the upper hand I lean in close to this face like I was going to kiss him but started combing his hair I make sure his face was aligned with my breast I was going to crack him I was determined and I did he grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me on the palate ground he hovered over me he looked into my eyes and leaned close to me I wanted him to kiss me but he left kisses on my neck instead. It felt great to have his lips on me but then he stopped "(y/n)?" He says into my neck "yeah mark?" I answer "before this goes any further I want us to be something more I just don't want a one night stand" I lift his head so he looks at me "are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" he uses one of his hands by my head that's holding him above me and rubs the back of his neck "I guess I am" he tells me looking me in the eyes I thought about this the bad side was that Kenny might find out but the good side was I would have mark someone who cares for me but I might hurt mark and I don't want to do that. Mark what are you doing to me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Get ready for sexy time people!Love ya we'll talk in the next chapter ai-yoss!!😚 (1147 words!!)