Back off!!

Your P.O.V (day 3)
(Alarm sound here)!
*yawn* ugh! Another day of work. I stretch my arms out and hit something hard. What the fuck?!
I open my eyes and find a sleeping mark.
His faded pink hair was a mess and his arm was under his drooling head. He looked so peaceful, so I reach over and press snooze on my phone.
I push the blankets off and let marks long shirt fall around my thighs as I walk to the bathroom.
Ow Ow ow... I'm sore really, really sore.
"Shit..." I curse myself. I have no toothbrush here. I'll just use my finger.
I finish changing into last night's pants and marks shirt since my shirt has food on it, and walk all the way to work.

I get there at 7:54. Yes I'm early. I check in and spot julie, she is always 30 minutes early.
"Hey (y/n)! Wuz up!" She's was going to explode with excitement.
"Wuz up with you?!" I question
"I had a date... with sean!!" She yelled. good thing we weren't open yet and no one was here.
"Really?! How was it?!" I say happy for her
"It was great! He was just such a gentleman! He opened and closed doors for me, took me to a fancy place called... (insert fancy name here)? I think but oh my goodness it was delicious then after that he... took me home. Yup we didn't get far... But we have a date today so there's hope and please help me. I tried calling you yesterday but you didn't answer!" She told me wating for an answer.
"mark took Me on a date too that's why I left early remember?"
" that's right! What did you do?"
"Well We when hiking for a little then we made it to a top of a cliff that over looked a beach, and right when we got there, there was a beautiful red sky so we sat for a little while. And I asked about his family he told me that his dad past and he asked me about mine so I told him about sammy and... my parents but not kenny... he's not family." Julie only nodded silently.
"Anyways you have a date with Jack-freakin-septiceye!!" I change the subject to her.
"I know!I know and I need your help so you come home with me today?!"
"Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world."
She squealed and gave me a hug.

Marks P.O.V
"Nice! where you gonna take her?" I ask jack as he sits by me on my couch
"I don't know man! I took her to a fancy restaurant yesterday and I told her I'd take her out today but I just don't know where! help me!"
he said grabbing me by the shirt with two hands. I chuckled at his actions and he lets go holding his head.
"well what did you find out about her, like, her likes and dislikes?" I asked.
" she likes Disney, Greek mythology, traveling, YouTube, art, reading-" I cut him off.
" I got it, take her to a museum! if she likes art you can't go wrong" I smile. I've did, done good!
" that's right! thanks Mark! I'm going to go get ready" he tells me almost running out of my house.
jacks an idiot.
I pull out my phone. 9:02, (y/n)'s at work but a text won't hurt.
M=marks text Y= your text

M= Hey did you run away from me?!
Y= lol no I have to work at a building unlike some people!!
M= hey I have work! I just do it at home
Y= exactly
M=can I pick you up after work
Y= no heading home with Julie she has a date
M= I heard! Jack needed my help
Y= and Julie needs mine
M= we is just helpful people but I do want to see you today...
3 minutes later
Y= Julie said we could hang out at her house when she's on her date, as long as we don't... you know
M= as long as I'm with you I don't care what we do
Your P.O.V
mark is so sweet! ugh! he's so... perfect...

*time skip*

I move through Julie's small closet and pull out many dresses, shirts, pants, and skirts. I stack everything together on her bed
"here you're going to an artsie place you can either go artsie, dress up, or down, but classy is the way you need to go. the first pic is a dark blue blouse black slacks and blue heeled shoes." I told her and hand her the clothes.
she slips behind the closet door and comes back looking fancy as poop but... it's just not right.

about 20 minutes past and Julie was still trying things on because whatever she put on either of us wouldn't like it.
" we'll never find anything! I'll have a better chance going naked!" she complained as I handed her a short salmon pink dress with its skirt that poofed out.
" just try this on. it might be the one and if its not we have like 6 more outfits to go."
Julie stepped out and she looked gorgeous as ever it fit her slim figure perfect and flowed at just the right place.
" this is it!" She squealed and I jumped up to hug her.
"you look like a princess Julie! ugh! I'm going to cry! they grow up so fast!"
"Well you ain't done yet you still have to do my hair and makeup" she warned.

after about an hour and a half I was done I curled Julies hair perfectly, if I do say so myself, and I gave her almost nude lips, with almost perfect wings. I accessorized her with a small silver clutch purse, a long silver heart necklace, a brown tie band to dial down the classy a little.
I gave her nude tights because December is cold for some of us, and black high heel boots.
" all ready" I tell her.
"thank you so much (y/n)! I never could have done this without you!" she hugged me.
" too bad it won't last long, because as soon as jack sees you he's going to want to rip it off you." we laugh a little and the doorbell rings she spins around and runs to the door.
she takes several breaths before opening it. she has a huge smile on her face as she opens the door.
" hi Julie" I hear jack say as his voice cracks a little. she giggles and he clears his throat
"these are for you" he tells her handing her flowers.
" thank you Sean" they both blush deeply.
"You look absolutely stunning!" Jack said and I pictured him looking her up and down.
"Ready to go? jack asked.
"yep oh! wait! (Y/n) do you want us to wait til mark gets here?"
"hey (y/n)" Jack Peaks his head in and waved at me as my phone chimes.
"hi jack and No go!" I check my phone 1 text message from ❤Mark❤ I open it
M= parking the car
" marks parking the car. Go I'll be fine." tell them.
"okay okay! but could you get these for me?" Julie asked.
" yes now go you two weirdos!"
She put the flowers on the nearest table and walk arm-in-arm out the doorway and shut the door behind them.
I start a new Shane Dawson video and wait for mark.
the doorbell rings and I walk to the door pausing the video. i pull the door open
"hey Mar- oh my god! your hair!" I say wonderfully socked.
"you like it?" mark asks as he pretends to flip his hair.
"I love it! The blue just makes your skin pop!" I compliment him.
He chuckles and walks in kissing me as I run my hands through his now dark blue hair.

About 5 shane dawson videos in and I begin to think.
"Mark?" I wisper into his chest
"Yeah (y/n)?" He responds.
"Do you want to meet my sister?"
"Yeah, I'd love to! When?"
"Now... I didn't have a lunch break today so I had no time to see her..."
"Alright let's go." He says as he gets off the couch. I wasn't ready for this action so my head fell onto the couch and mark laughed at me.
*time skip*

We walk into the hospital and we get our wrist bands and wait for the elevator to come.
The doors slide open and we walk in. We were the only one in there until a hand pops out and stops the doors from closing. Mark thinks quick and presses the "door open" button. The door fully opens and a girl with short black hair, heavy makeup, a tight red crop top, black high waisted shorts that didn't look longer than her vagina, and paired with lepord print stilettos, walks in.
"Thank you sir- oh... hi" she said in her low raspie voice as she walked up close to him.
The fuck is she doing?!
"Any time mam." Mark said and smiled all friendly like at her.
"Well in that case... how about tonight?" She told him touching two fingers on marks abs and slowly going lower.
He immediately pushed her off. "No. My girlfriend is standing right here. your being inappropriate."
"Oh... I see" she leaned in close to him wispering in his ear as she slipped him a card all as I stood there my face hot and my arms crossed.
Hell no! bitch better keep her hands off my Markimoo!!
I can't stand it. I push her off him. "Hey! This is my boyfriend! Get your own! bitch!" She gasped but I wanted her to pay.
I grab mark by the shirt and pull him aginst me kissing him hard. First it was revenge but I soon fell into the kiss. Mark squeezed my ass and I ran my hands through his hair and the girl that was now watching us arms crossed red face and open mouth, didn't even matter.
I herd the bell ding and I pulled out of our kiss. Mark raped an arm around me and walked me out of the elevator.
I look back and see an angry slut in the corner as I spot the card she gave him, on the ground right next to her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a really long time I was just really busy! Plz forgive me!
Anyways this chapter is for
bugsbunny50
Because like in chapter 13 they wanted a chapter where his hair was blue so here you go! Hope you like it! And yes I never forgot I just didn't know when to do it😂!
K bye lovely ya people!
Ps: like what I did with marks hair in the picture!! 😂😂