Epilogue: Life

Author
Well here we are 9 years later.
Samantha got into college and is studying to become a neurosurgeon.
Jack moved from youtuber to game designer he made the biggest game franchise ever.
Julie's still married to jack and nows she's pregnant. She also owns her own line of practice in eyes. owns the best office with her Co owner which is you of course.
Mark is still madly in love with you but now he moved from youtuber to starring and directing his own films. He came out with the best movie ever and also created the biggest movie franchise getting many awards for it.
You (y/n) are still madly in love with mark, you are Co owning with julie and live with your husband and two kids Alice and clyde on top of your own mountain next to your best friends.
Life is really great.
~~~
Your P.O.V
"Who wants doughnuts!" Mark yells and Alice and clyde jump in there seat.
"Hey its to early for doughnuts." I state.
"But mommy!" They all whine including mark and give me puppy dog eyes.
"Ugh fine but only if we get it from Jenny's coffee shop" I smile and mark does too remembering our memories.
"Agreed" he states
" YAY!!!" The kids yell and we are off.
~~~
"Kids come on sit down" I tell them as they run around the table in the shop.
"But Alice took my doughnut!" He shrecks.
I wait till I get sight of Alice tunting clyde with the doughnut in hand and lung after it.
And apently mark had the same idea because we both crash together hitting the ground.
We both laugh when I feel my coffee fall onto my clothes.
"Yay! Dog pile!" The kids yell and jump on us.
I look at my lovely kids playing then I look at mark.
Our eyes meet and we lean in for a warm, loving, passionate kiss...
"I love you Mark" I say resting my fore head onto his.
"And I love you (y/n) Fischbach."
I guess when the coffee spills everything changes...

~ The End ~

Story by: Nataiplier11