Twilight!

Your P.O.V
"So what are we going to watch?" Mark asked.
"TWILIGHT!!" Julie and I yelled! All the guys jumped a little because we yelled so loud. "never seen it." All the guys said. "But I hear it sucks." Mark said and I gave him a death stare. Mark looked a little scared "but I'll watch it." He said abruptly. Everyone laughed as he clicked play and the opening title began 'TWILIGHT'... (sorry if you no like twilight but I love the books and movies...)
*TIME SKIP AFTER MOVIE*
all the guys fell asleep. it's only juile and me up. She's cuddled next to sean and me next to mark. "Hey (y/n) do you think we should go" Julie asked me. "Yeah just let me wake mark and tell him." "K"
"Hey mark... Mark... MARK!" I yelled in his face and he still didn't wake up. What to do... *idea* I looked at Julie who was slightly rocking jack to wake him up, and made sure she wasn't looking. Here goes nothing. I placed my hand on his croch and squeezed.
"What the-" he woke up with a jolt. He looked at me and smiled. He grabed me and started nuzzling my neck. I couldn't stop laughing.
"Um... sorry to interupt but jack won't wake up." Julie told mark and i.
Mark let's go of me and reaches behind his back pulling out a black pillow with his logo on it. He raises it high and chucks it directly at jacks face. "Ahhhh!!" Sean yelled jumping up and making bad choping movements. We laugh at him. "What the FUCK MARK! I was having a great dream about an angle of a girl with beautiful curly, blond hair. she just walked right in and kissed me I think I'm-" "um hey sean."Julie said to him. He looked and sat next to her in one fast motion. "Julie! I'm sorry! Ignore everything I said- wait no don't do that you are an angle but- no but, but-" "Jack it's okay! that was really sweet that you dreamt of me" they both blushed deeply at each other.
"Anyway... we have to get going.." I turn to mark he was looking at me with a sad face "really do you have too" Mark wined. I giggle at his childness. I nod at him and he sighs. "Fine but let me walk you out." Mark says "me too Julie I would love to walk you out- not that I want you to leave-" Jack tells her and Julie giggles at him.
We all get up mark walks me to the door and jack walks Julie to her car.
"How are you going to get home?" Mark asks me. I turn to Julie who was hand in hand with jack. "Julie! Sleep over?" I yell "sure" she responds. "See I have this planed out already." Mark rolls his eyes at me and laughs "Okay but be safe. I don't know what I would do if I lose you." He looked at me holding my hand.
Why did he say that. It was so sweet but why. Mark is just so kind why am I leading him on for disaster.
"(Y/n)? Are you... crying?" Mark asks worry in his voice. I sniff and wipe my tears. "No I just- it's just, there is a lot of... dust?" Mark puts his hand on my face and wipes a runaway tear. "(Y/n) please don't cry." He kissed me softly and pulls me into a warm hug. I feel safe when he holds me. like I'm protected from the world. If he only wore a cape...
*TIME SKIP AT JULIE'S HOUSE* (Because I am lazy)
All night juile and I only talked about mark and jack, and about my problem. We even watched some of there videos until we dozed off...

Marks P.O.V
"What do we do with bob and wade?" Jack asked me. "I don't k- wait I have an idea." I say giving jack an evil smile...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! What does mark have in mind? leave a suggestion in the comments I have an idea but it's not very good. So please HELP!
Anyway hope you liked the chapter and we'll talk in the next chapter ai-yoss!! 😚
PS: not to proud of this chapter... so might post another today if you want... leave a comment yes or no. Anyway happy super bowl day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JACKSEPTICEYE!!! 😍😚🎊🎂🎂🎂
Hope you eat lots of CAKE!!!