don't hold back

⚠smut⚠
You know the drill.
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He held me aginst the shower wall by me sholders. He hands slid down and he held my hands.
"Don't go..." marks eyes looked hurt.
"Okay, but I get to wash your hair." I say smiling at him.
"Fine but dont mess up the floof"
I pull my hands out of his grasp and grab the shampoo I sit him down on the tile floor and massage the soap in his hair.
His floof was soft and I couldn't help but pet it... yes pet it.
I let the water push the soap out. I grab the bar soap and rub it along his back. It was sculptured perfectly, so smooth I didn't want to stop but I did.
Mark stood and I handed him the bar.
"Could you get my back?" I ask mark batting my eyes.
"Sure. Turn" he smirked
He rubbed it on me slowly taking his time. Every time he would rub down he would get closer to my ass. He wants me.
Once he scrubbed my upper back I turned facing him, his hand was now left on my boobs.
His face grew red and I could see his erextion growing out of the corner of my eye.
I walk closer to him and he backs up.
I smile as he hit the back wall.
"(Y/n)! No dont" Mark pleaded.
"Come on mark." I whine "just do it you can't leave me high and dry all day. I mean do you not want me? are you done with me?..." I back away from him coving my body
"No! Not at all but I won't be able to control myself I might hurt you..." he told me moving my arms away from covering me.
"From what?! It's not like you have some crazy sex side!" I yell angry pulling my hands from him to cover up.
Mark just soot there. No expression at all. And wispered something under his breath I couldn't hear over the water still shoting out.
"Mark I'm ready show me what you can do. You don't want me to hide my body from you well don't hold back on me. I want to see all of you... everything. Please mark show me."
"You want hard?" His eyes grew a dark black "I'll give you hard."

out of no where mark grabed me and kissed me. But this kiss was sex driven and I was okay with it.
He began kissing my neck till he ended at my breast. He sucked them harder than before it made me moan already and I didn't know if it was the shower water or just me down there.
He stopped sucking and turned me around pushing me hands against the wall.
He pulls my ass towards him. And I soon felt him push himself in me. I bit my bottom lip to stop from screaming out. Kenny never really uses this side.
Marks size was so big. He wasn't even half way In but it felt like he was all the way.
He pushed harder and I couldn't stop from screaming out. But mark kept going until he was in me.
Once he was in he gave me some time to get use to it but he pulled out and slammed into me. I yelled out. I wasn't ready.
But still he kepted going gaining speed it was always pain then pleasure. But I didn't mind it really did feel great. All the pressure, the feel of him against, me holding me, slamming me, it was fantastic.
He pulled out and I was tired and sore but he wasn't done with me yet.
He spun me towards him. He got his fore arms under my leg as his hand rested on my back as he lifted me up. I was holding his neck as he alines himself up.
He carries me down onto him slowly. "Ah-" I scream but stop by biting my lip again. He felt wonderful.
My head falls back and we bounce on each other hard. We both moaned. I was reaching my climax fast when suddenly red began to fall from me "ugh!!!" I moan out in pleasure and I cum all over mark.
Mark cam next and I collapse on him. Mark didn't pull out yet.
I'm just so tired...

Marks P.O.V
I did it I contorled him.
I let him take over at the beginning but I got control. I think I hurt her still but it wasn't as bad as last time he got out.
"(Y/n)?" Did she fall asleep? I guess I tired her out this time. I lifted her pulling out. I carry her to the bed bridle style. I dried her up and put a shirt on her. I tuck her in.
I got in the shower and washed again because I poped her cherry and it got all over me. I don't mind. It actually made me happy that I was the first to get her good.
After I finish cleaning up I get in the bed with (y/n) and pull the covers over us.
I kiss her hair hugging her as I drift off into a sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I wasn't going to post this but something came up and I'm on the street again so here it is.
Love ya lovely people and We'll talk in the next chapter ai-yoss! 😚