⚠smut⚠

⚠WARNING MAJOR SMUT!⚠
this chapter is literally all just smut! But this is NOT FOR AROUSING ANYONE! It just goes with the story line hope you enjoy!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Marks P.O.V
She hesitated for the smallest second. What is she thinking.
"Yes mark I'll be your girlfriend." She told me this and I couldn't stop myself from kissing such a wonderful woman. I kiss her as passionately as I can. But I can't stop there I need to please her...

Your P.O.V
He is kissing me with passion when his hand slides down and up my shirt, past my thong, and up to my breast.
He moves them around with one hand, making them hard with his touch.he grabs the hem of the shirt and lifts it over my head braking our kiss for a second until he let's me breathe and kisses my neck, my chest, then my boobs. He moves them around suckling on them.
My breath excells and i feel myself getting wet. "Mark...please" I whimper. He smirks at me.
His hand trails down my stomach and slips inside my thong pulling them down enough for him to slip two fingers inside me. I moan softly. "Wow (y/n) your already wet." Mark tells me and I squirm I will always be wet for mark.
His fingers felt great but I was ready for all of him.
"Mark I want you in me" I tell mark. He looks at me and and smirks I think he knows what I mean. He stands up and I sit up watching him take everything off besides his boxers. I slip my panties off and mark looks at me. I feel him looking at my body.
What if he doesn't like what he see I cover my stomach feeling self conscious. Mark wrinkles his forehead. He grabs my arms and pushes me on my back holding my arms above me.
"Don't do that" Mark told me. "What?" I ask. "Hide yourself. Your beautiful just the way you are okay please don't hide from me..." Mark looked serious.
He was so kind I can't believe that this man actually exist and I'm sleeping with him. I nod and reach my head up to kiss him he let's go of one of my hands and I trail it down his abs. His body was so defined ugh I can't even.
I get to his thin boxers and rub his bulge. It grows with my touch. We kiss each others as I push him back his way. I break our kiss and pull his boxers down in a swift motion releasing his erextion.
It sprang free and I lower myself slowly kissing his trail. I hear him moan slightly. I reach his penis and take it in my hand rubing it. I lick my lips so that it will slid in my mouth smoothly. I take it in and try my best to get it far down. Mark is now moaning a little louder. I take it a step further and grab my breast and rub them aginst him while still sucking. His eyes were closed head back and he groaned loudly. With each slid in and out he moan louder. "Uh, uh, uh... (y/n) stop I'm gonna cum." Mark warned I stopped and he carried me on the couch close to the edge. "Mark..." I told him. "Yeah?" "A condom if you will" "Oh right!" he reached down and grabed a his pants that he was waring and pulled out a condom. I raise my eyebrow "really?" I ask "you never know." I roll my eyes at him and smirk. He laughs a little and opens the packages, he rolls on the the XL condom.
His big hands hold my small waist and alines himself up. I look at his size and to be honest I am a bit scared I've only had kenny in me for the past years and to be honest he's not that big wich is why I'm not warn out yet.
He pushes the tip in and it stretches me. He pushes more and his size hurts more and more he was in and the pleasure begins.
"UHG!" I yell out. Mark stops "are you okay?" He asks letting me get yes to his size. I nod biting my lip.
He pulls out and pushes back in ganging speed. We were now moaning with every push and pull.
Mark was going fast hitting the good spot. I'm reaching my climax. "Mark I'm gonna... cum!" I practically yell "me too" Mark says as we squert over each other. We were panting as he rolled over me and next to me on the couch.
He held me in his arm. My head on his buff chest. His is so sexy. "That was great." I tell mark. He smiles and kiss my lips. "You were great." He said to me. I peck is lips and we blush. "Do-" Mark began to say... "Hey mark we're here! And I brought beer!" I hear someone say as the door opens. Mark jumps up in a panick...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter! Sorry it took so long to make but school sucks😧 anyway we'll talk in the next chapter! ai-yoss!😚 (791 words)