bye

Your P.O.V
"I'm telling you the villains in Disney movies are actully good." (Cracked) I tell mark after finishing my facts about my rant. He takes this in to consideration as he walks by me side. "You have a point but why did they make them the bad guys?"mark questions "Because they needed an an-. Omg noo." I looked at the sky it was dark. I looked at my watch its 10:45 no Kenny's home I pull out my phone 20 missed calls and 32 unread text messages. Omg I'm going to die. "What's wrong are you okay. Wow someone's popular." He says looking at my phone then at me. "I need to go mark I'm sorry. I pull out a pen that I found in my pocket and wrote my number on marks arm. "Mark call me tomorrow after 5:00 am. okay? bye." I walk run off to my house getting ready for the torture that will soon come...
Marks P.O.V
"Wait!" I call after (y/n) but she was off into the night. I hung my head and walked home slowly happy that I got her number but confused as to why she walked off. I got home made sure that my videos posted and went to sleep peaceful but with a bit of pain probably from (y/n) leaving...
Your P.O.V
I got home. The driveway had two cars mine and his. I swallow loudly and unlock the door. I walk in all the lights are off. That's odd. I walk past the small living room to my bedroom. I slowly open the door hopeing that Kenny is sleeping. But he's not even in the room. I step in and a sharp pain forms on my left side of the face. As I fall to the floor I hold my face in pain." Where the FUCK WERE YOU HOE!!" I hear a voice all to familiar to me it was his. I don't answer I just roll up into a ball and cry because I know where this is leading. Kenny's cold hand pulls down my shorts and underware and pulls off my shirt but my head gets caught on the shirt and when he yanks the cloth I hit my head on the hard tile. It didn't cause me to pass out but I wish it did.
Marks P.O.V
"And as always I'll see you in the next video! Buh-bye!!" Omg I can't believe that I just played A game called Douchbag beach club! (This is actually the one he posted today Saturday November 7, 2015!!) I go to my editing desk and finish editing the video and its ready to be posted today. I check my twitter, and Instagram untill I remember to check the time.after 5:00 am she said. Its currently 8:45 and that means I can call (y/n) I grab the paper that I wrote (y/n) number down on . I type the number. I ponder weather I Should call or should I not... Who am I kidding I'm calling. I click the call button as it dials it *buzz* *buzz* *buzz*....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I'm ending this here sorry its a bit of a cliff hanger!! leave a coment and suggest some chapters I could always use it thanks and as always I'll see you in the next chapter!! Ai-yoss!!! :)