Disney is life!

Your P.O.V
He gave me the control and I search the movie the little mermaid. (I dont care if this movie is not on Netflix I say it is 😂) My all time favorite disney movie. I press play and he grins at me "so disney marathon?" "Oh yeah! Disney is life!" We both laughed at me. "Be warned this is my favorite movie I know all the words and songs" I boasted "yeah well I will try my best" he pulled out his phone and showed me that he looked up the lyrics to all the songs. The first song was fathoms below which I won he just could not keep up. then was our sister ariel which I won again because no one considers that a song. Next was part of your world which was a tie since it was slow. poor unfortunate souls was next wich we danced around on that one so I would say we both won. then les postion which he could not find the lyics for because when he pulled it up the song finshed and he was already chasing Sebastian.the movie was soon over and we didn't want to stop. He reaches over me and grabs the control "now for something a bit more manly" he smirked and played Hercules I'm a bit scared because I don't know all the song in that movie. I looked at him and he noticed my face. "What? Is the baby scared." He said in a baby voice I pouted "I just don't know all the songs to this movie" I confessed. He debated this "great even batter for me." And he clicked play. We couldn't hold our laughter in.
The movie stated and the opening song played I was surprised I knew some of it but mark won. I didn't know go the distance so mark won of course but then wanna be a hero came on and we both were dancing and singing so we both won that one. After that song the movie played and we were both sitting down on the pillow floor and I leaned into him my head now on his shoulder he put his arm around me and we stayed like this for awhile.
The next song came on won't say I'm in love. I forgot this song was in here I stiffened and mark noticed. I have to play it off good thing I know this song. (Play song here) "if there's a price for rotten judgement I guess I already won that. No man is worth the agravation. That's ancient history been there done that " I sang feeling my stomach turn. Mark joined in "who d'you think your kidding he's the earth and heaven to you try and keep it hidden honey we can see right through you"
"Oh no" I sang and stood up
" girl you can't conceal it we know how you're feeling, who you thinking of?" Mark sood with me
" no chance no way I won't say it no no" I sang as I spun around the couch
" you swoon, you sigh, why deny it oh, oh" he walk on the opposite side of the couch
"it's too cliche I wont say im in love, I thought my heart had learned it's lesson it feels so good when you start out my head is screaming 'get a grip,girl' 'unless you're to cry your heart out!" I did the actions dramatically
"Girl you can't deny it, who you are and how your feeling baby, we're not buying, hon we saw you hit the ceiling, face it like a grown up, when you gonna own up that you got, got, got, it bad?!!" Mark jumped on the couch
"NO chance, no way, I won't say it, No, no," I join him waving my finger in his face
" give up, give in, check the grin, your in love!" He pulled me close to him
"This scene, won't play, I won't say it! Get off my case, I wont say it" I spin out of his hold and on the pillow ed floor
"Girl don't be proud, it's okay your in love!" He met me on the floor and hugged me fromm behind
"At least out loud I won't say I'm in looovvee." I looked towards his chocolate eyes, not hearing the TV anymore.
I want him here...now.

Marks P.O.V
I look into her (e/c) eyes and saw lust, want, need. I want- I need her too...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so I thought there would be smut in this one but I'll save it for the next chapter maybe! Thank you guy so much for reading I hope you enjoyed this and we'll talk in the next chapter ai-yoss!!!! 😚