Epilogue: Greece

~1 year later~

Your P.O.V.
"I can't believe we are in Greece right now!! Thank you Mark this is the best birthday present EVER!!" Sammy squeals as she runs out of the house to the beach.
I walk to mark and hug him. "And thank you for letting me tag along."
"Oh any time" he smirks as he lays me onto the bed. I giggle as he unstraps my bikini top.

~later that week in Greece~

"I'm home from the market!" I say bring in the bags. "Hello?" I ask but no one answered. I walk to the living room and on the coffee table is marks computer with his face on it saying "play" I click play and the video starts.
"(Y/n) I have a suprise for you. Trust me it's a good one so take the card next to the computer." I do as I'm told. "There is an address on it go to it." I smile and head out.

~here~

This is it.
I got to a dock and see mark on a boat.
"Hello m'lady" he says as he helps me onto the boat.
"What is this?" I ask as mark drives the boat to the middle of circle. (picture above)
"Holy crap mark it's so pretty. All the lights it's perfect." I hug and kiss him.
"Well It's about to get better... I hope..." he takes a deep breath and gets on one knee. "(Y/n) (l/n) I love you so much and I want you to be mine forever, I want our someday to happen, so will you do me the honor, of making me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He smiles awaiting my anwser.
"... yes- yes, a million times yes!" I throw myself at him after he put the ring in me and I feel his warm soft lips make contact with mine.
"now we just have to tell the fandom." We laugh and look at all of Greece.
I love this man.