Fangirl much?

Marks P.O.V
"Hey mark we're here! And I brought beer!" I heard a voice.
Wade.
I panic. What in the world is wade doing here and who did he bring?!
Oh shit I forgot about guys night at my house! I pull a blanket off the misshapen floor and throw it over the naked, panicked (y/n) she hides her face under the blanket too completely hidden. "What the heck are you doing mark" Wade asked in shock. I cover my junk with my hands.
Wade, bob, Jack all looked at me shocked. Jack looked from me to the TV then back. Hercules was still playing. Boy dose this look weird.
"Um... Mark you okay man?" Jack questioned. "Yeah... Yeah I was just...-" I was saying when (y/n) poped her head out to look at the guys. "Um... Hi..."She said waving as She blushs with embarrassment.
"Oh... I see um... I think we should go..." bob told me stepping back towards the door. "No! just wait outside for a bit for us to get ready!" I offer. "Just cuz I don't want to wast the beer." Bob chucked akwardly and they practically ran out the door.
I look towards (y/n) her face was bright red as I chuckled nervously.

Your P.O.V
What the fuck just happened. I think I remember some of the guys from marks videos, the tall one I think is wade, the heavy, tall one is bob, and how could I forget jack he was one of my favorites if it wasn't for me being naked I would have fan girled. That's right on my spare time I now watch YouTube, only mark, jack, and Ihascupquake are the ones I found so far. I mentally give myself a pat on the back.
I don't know how I found cupcake but she is just so darn cute!
Mark looks at me and chuckles nervously. I look at him and we stare at each other. Honestly it was kind of funny. I start laughing and mark Joins me. I push the blanket off and grab my clothes from the floor.
"I'm sorry. I forgot it was guys night." Mark tells me while putting on his boxers. "It's cool. I'll just go to Julie's or something you guys can hang out." I replie to mark while running up the stairs to get my real clothes. since all I had was underwear mark followed me while tripping over his clothing as he tried to put it back on.
"No stay! you can even call juile if you want." Mark offers. I open his door and grab my stuff from under the bed. "Are you sure?" I ask, managing to only put my pants on. Mark huged me from behind "I'm positive these guys night could use some girls."
I turned to face him raping my arms around his neck. My breast were against him but he seemed calmer.
"on one condition!" I wager "and what is that?" Mark asked suspicious.
" I get to fangirl over jack." He rolled his eyes at me "fine but remember that your my girlfriend." "We'll see." I tell him as I peck his mouth and grab my stuff tuning down the stairs. Mark was on my trail. He caught up to me and kissed me of course always leaving me wanting more.
I finshed fully dressing and mark gets the door as I finshed calling Julie In the kitchen.
I walk out and see mark talking to bob and wade, but we're is jack.
I walk next to mark. "And here she is (y/n), my girlfriend"
"I'm bob." "I'm wade" they said and I couldn't stop from hugging them. I had them both in a hug "I love you guys videos! Your so funny!" They both blush and I pull away.
"HEY MARK YOUR OUT OF TOILET PAPER!" I know that voice from a mile away. Jack walked down the stairs and into the room we were standing in. I practically pooped my pants when I saw jack. I jumped on him causing him to freeze from shock. I raped my legs around his waist clinging to him like a kid. "OMG!!your JACKSEPTICEYE! I love you videos. Your just so freaking hilarious and-" I stop realizing what I just did. Jack was a red as a tomato as I peeled myself off him. I hang my head in shame trying not to make eye contact with mark. "Sorry..." I say as my face gets hot. Mark bob and wade were laughing at us now. "What just happened?!" Jack said trying to comprehend what I did.
Mark walked over and huged me making me feel better. "it just so happens that my girlfriend is a fan girl" Mark told jack. " He laughed it off and turned towards me carfully.
"You might know me as jack but you can call me Sean." He gave me a smile and held out his hand "I'm (y/n)!" I told him ignoring his hand shake and giving him a hug. "Okay, okay, I'm done sorry."
"So what movie are we going to watch?" Mark asked
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I will try to post daily this weekend but I'm going to the snow so don't be surprised if I don't post but I might we'll see. As always we'll talk in the next chapter ai-yoss!