julie

We walk to the living room. Mark and I began picking up the Trail of roses, lights, and candles. we left the pillows and blankets on the floor since Jack found it fun to lay on. we also left the wine because alcohol.
everyone took a seat avoiding the couch that mark and I had our 'fun' on.
I heard a knock on the door and knew it was Julie. "I'll get it" I say as a jump out of marks arms.
I open the door and was greeted by Julie's smile. "how's it going girl" she said to me pulling me into a hug. I back her out of the house and close the door behind me she looks at me a little confused.
"Julie before we go in I have to tell you that mark asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes" I told her "OMG! yes! that's amazing but- Oh No what about Kenny?" she asked me "he's on a business trip for a week so I think I'll just let it play out with mark for the time being. its only day one" I say shameful and Julie noticed
" (y/n) don't be ashamed Kenny is an asshole! you deserve to be happy! we'll figure out how to get Kenny off your back-" she offered "I can't... you know I can't-" "we'll find a way where no one will get hurt I promise-" "and if Mark finds out" "he won't" "Julie what did I do" I began to tear up "don't cry I'll be here for you we'll get through this together" "your so corny" I told her. we hugged each other for a while
"oh yeah marks friends are in there. they are all youtubers." "really?! you know I started watching youtubers like, mark of course, jacksepticeye, Joey Graceffa, Wade, Bob, Matthias, ihascupquake, Shane Dawson,-" "okay I get it lots of youtubers" she posed in a barging way. " Jack, Bob, and Wade are in there with Mark" I told her, her jaw dropped "no way! you better get me in right now" she told me making me laugh "ok but I fangirled really bad on Jack so try not to do that" I said "are you kidding me!? no way! I'm going all out especially on jack" she told me winking at me "no way jack is mine!" I said "No you have mark you can't get both" she wined "you're right... mark is better anyways" I told her winking "*gasp* no you didn't! really! you and mark! when?" "tonight right before Wade walked in on us. She laughed at me "you have to tell me everything later. now get me in there!"

Marks P.O.V
"Did (y/n) run away?" Bob said laughing. It sorta got me thinking where is she? She's been gone to get juile like 5 minutes ago-. I hear the door open and (y/n) walks in with Julie.
I get up to greet her when she runs past me and jumps on jack who had just gotten up to get a bottle water.
She jumped on him raping her legs around him like (y/n) did but this seem a lot more sexual. they were face to face jack didn't know what to do his face was redder then when (y/n) did that to him. She grabed his face and moved in close to him until their lips meet. Jack dropped his water bottle and kissed her back, holding her as they practicality ate each other.
She soon pulled back shocked as she climbed off him. She fixed her lipstick and jack wiped his lips clean. "I'm soooo sorry I just really love you videos and I adore you so much-" she tried to apologize to jack or 'seeeeeaaaan'. "Don't be! it's fine. really. I'm Sean what's your name?" She blushed as he held his hand out to her "Julie" she told him as she took his hand and they stared into each others eyes. Ew this is too goopie!!
(Y/n) walked over to me and sat on the couch. I join her putting my arm around her as she layed her head on my shoulder.
"You guys are weird!" Wade said
"I feel like I wached a very long boring porn!" Bob told us we all started laughing as jack and Julie sat on the misshapen floor.
"So what are we going to watch?" I ask after we stop laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Did you expect that? Me either I'm just on my way up to big Bear and I still have an hour dive left 😧. But it's good I plan to get 1 or 2 more chapters done. Yay! Thanks for reading my story love ya we'll talk in the next chapter ai-yoss!! 😚