chapter twelve

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw what was in front of me... Corey was standing there in a tuxedo and the kitchen was decorated like a restaurant. I smiled widely to myself as I walked towards him. "How did you know I was gonna come over?" I said placing my hands on his chest. He shrugged with a smug smile. "I had a feeling." He said chuckling.

I shook my head while laughing. "Look I'm so sorry for last night, I should have never pushed you like that." He said looking guilty. "It's fine, it's not that big of a deal." I said looking down. He lifted my chin up. "It is a big deal, and I respect you for standing your ground. You're stubborn and I like that." He said leaning down and kissing me romantically. I smiled into the kiss. "Thanks for understanding." I said smiling.

He leaned down kissing me more intensely, placing his hands on my lower thigh causing me to jump up into his grasp. He leaned me against the counter as he began kissing his way down my neck. "Corey I want you.." I moaned and he stopped kissing me. "But i thought you weren't ready?" He said looking confused.

"I change my mind." I said biting my lips slightly. His face curved into a smile as he pulled me into his embrace and began making his way upstairs still not breaking the kiss. He pushed me lightly as he began to frantically remove his suit. I laughed at the amount of layers he had on. "Awe you went through all this trouble for nothing." I said pouting. "I don't care." He half whispered as he crawled on top of me crashing his lips to mine. I placed my hands on his cheeks pulling him closer to me. He sat up quickly removing his pants. "Your turn" he said smirking. I awkwardly sat up removing my t-shirt and pants. Corey hovered over me looking me up and down as I lay there awkwardly.

"What?" I asked unsure what was happening.
"Nothing you're just really beautiful." He said smiling a sweet smile at me. I blushed slightly feeling extremely vulnerable lying there naked in front of him.

"Don't be nervous." Corey said in relation to my shaking hands. He placed his hands in mine to stop the shaking as he kissed his way down my neck. "Are you ready?" He said and I replied with a simple nod. He smiled as he thrusted himself onto me. I let out a quite moan as Corey continued to kiss down my neck. Everybody says that when you have your first time, it's meant to hurt. But his didn't hurt at all, it was just pure bliss.

Corey lay next to me when we were finished, lightly caressing my thigh. He leaned in kissing my cheek. "Sparky?" He said to me. "Yeah?" I said not opening my eyes. "I love you." He said.

💿🌿💿🌿💿🌿💿🌿💿🌿💿🌿💿🌿💿

SIDE NOTE: I KNOW YOU WERE EXPECTING HIM TO CHEAT BUT WITH ALL THE DRAMA I THOUGHT I'D HAVE A NICE CHAPTER ;)

BTW SORRY FOR THE HOLD UP BABES, IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH FINALS AND IM FINALLY ON WINTER BREAK SO EXPECT A LOT SOON 💗
- Xx valerie :)