chapter thirty one

I kind of gave up on the idea that Corey was going to show up between now and Friday. Not that I blame him. He just looked so angry, like he thought I was giving up on us, and I wasn't. Corey was the one thing in my life, that I hadn't given up on and I intended to keep it that way. I thought maybe if I gave him some time to let the news sink in that he might come around. And maybe after a few weeks he would call and tell me he was ready to make it work. Even though I would prefer if he came to see me on Friday, I was willing to take what I could get.

It was late Thursday evening and I was just about to close my suitcase when there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said on an exhale breath, not really in the mood to talk to anyone. "Hey it's me" A voice said which made me feel sick. "Great" I said as I watched Madi walk in. "Can we talk?" She asked taking a seat on my bed. I glared at her. "I don't know can we?" I said sarcastically, folding my arms in front of my chest. She sighed. "Look I know you're mad.." She began but I cut her off. "No. I'm not mad, I'm disappointed. You know that Corey is not to blame for anything that happened that night and you're still trying to break us up. I really thought you had changed" I said shaking my head in disapproval.

"[Y/N], I'm not doing this to be a bitch, I'm doing this for your own good. Corey may not have hurt you now but he will in the future and I think it's best to save you the heartache" She said in the most unsincere tone. "Stop acting like you know what's good for me! You don't know anything! Corey is better for me than you are. I'd rather be with him in my life than you. These past few months you've been nothing but a complete pain in the ass. Anything that is good in my life you try to ruin. I hate you! and that's the only thing I'm looking forward to about leaving because it means I'll be away from you!" I yelled at the top of my lungs at her.

She stayed silent for a moment before letting out a deep sigh. "Wow, I didn't know you felt this way" She said with a neutral expression. "Well I do, so can you please leave. I don't want you talking to me until I leave. I want nothing to do with you" I said and she got up and left me alone again.

I flopped on my bed with a groan. I felt slightly guilty for being so harsh with her but it's what she needed to hear. There was a knock on the door again. "Madi just fuck off" I screamed. I heard a low-pitched chuckle from the other side of the door. "It's Wil" The voice said and I immediately shot up from the pillow. "Come in!" I called as I sat up on my bed. "Hey" He said popping his head through the door. "Hey sorry for yelling, I thought you were Madi" I said chuckling nervously.

"It's okay, you guys fighting as usual?" He asked sitting down on the bed next to me. "Of course" I said rolling my eyes. "How are you feeling?" I asked, resting my hand on his thigh. "I'm a lot better than I was, I still remember we broke up, so that's good" He joked and I laughed along with him. "So, you're going to boarding school huh?" Wil asked with a sweet smile. "Yeah, I was planning to call and tell you but I was so busy with packing that I totally spaced" I said and he brushed me off. "Don't worry, about it, you have a lot going on right now. I understand" He said squeezing my hand.

"So I got the vibe from Corey that he wasn't to happy about it.." Wil said and I nodded. "Yeah..he didn't take it well at all. I know it's a lot for him to take in but there was no reason for him to take it out on me. It's just as hard for me as it is for him" I said sighing deeply. "Yeah..but just give him some time, he'll come around. I know he will" He said assuring me.

"Thanks" I said leaning me head on his shoulder. "I'm really going to miss you, you know that?" Wil admitted. "I'm gonna miss you too" I said pouting at him. "I'll be expecting at least a phone call per week okay?" He requested and I nodded. "Of course" I said giggling. We sat there for a moment before Wil got up. "I better get going" Wil said standing up. "Okay" I said pulling him into a hug. "Can I come see you off tomorrow?" He asked as he pulled out of the hug. "Yeah of course. I couldn't leave without saying goodbye" I said and he smiled in response."See you tomorrow" Wil said before walking out of the room.

I lay on my bed for a while with my eyes closed, just trying to relax when I heard a knock on the door again. "Jesus, what is it with all the visitors.." I said under my breath as I got up to pick up my crutches. I limped over opening the door. "Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked as Corey stood in front of me. "I came to apologise" He said and I nodded. "Can I come in?" He asked and I nodded. We both walked/limped to the bed and I sat down next to him. "I'm sorry for how I acted yesterday. I was just overwhelmed and I know that's no excuse but I just don't want to lose you" He admitted.

"It's okay, I know it's a lot to take in" I told him. "I know how I acted might have made it seem like I was ready to give up on us, but I'm not. If anything I'm ready to work ten times harder for us" He said with a smile. "You don't how relieved that makes me to hear you say that" I said smiling back at him.

"I love you so much" Corey said pulling my face into his. I groaned into the kiss. "God I'm going to miss you so much" I said into the kiss. "Maybe I should give you a going away present" He said biting his lip as he scanned my body. I knew exactly what he meant. He intertwined my hands in his as he laid me down on the bed. He kissed his way down my neck, leaving small marks here and there. He sat up between my legs as he removed his shirt. "These should go to" I said as I fumbled with his belt which made him laugh.

He removed them too as I sat up to pull off my shirt. Corey leaned his body back onto me, deepening the kiss. "I love you so much" He whispered into my skin as he placed kisses on my jawline. He kissed his way down my chest until he reached my stomach. I giggled as it tickled me. He moved his lips back up to my mouth and I could feel him smile. "God I'm going to miss this" He said as he kissed me.

🌿💿🌿💿🌿💿🌿💿🌿💿🌿💿🌿💿🌿
SORRY IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING SMUT, THIS IS THE BEST I COULD DO
- Xx, valerie