Hold Back The River

Brandon's POV:

We pull up to the place I've been wanting to bring Callie to for awhile now. "Wait? Is this Daphne's old apartment building?" Callie asks me looking at me. "Why yes it is. It brings back good memories don't you say?" I respond to her opening the car door, and getting out. "Brandon you didn't like rent this place did you?" Callie asks me with a worried look on her face. "Uh yeah no i didn't rent it. I am not even sure if its unlocked, but it was the only place i could to come too." I explain to her. "Well are we just going to stand here; or are we going to see if it's unlocked?" Callie says grabbing my hand, and dragging me to Daphne's old place. We stop in front of the door, and Callie reaches for the knob to see if it's unlocked. "Holy shit it's unlocked! Lets go inside shall we?" Callie asks me while walking inside. Just the sight of her standing in this apartment brings back a beautiful memory, This was the first place I ever serenaded her with the song i wrote for her. "Can you believe that Daphne, and Kiara allowed us to spend time alone here?" Callie asks looking at me causing me to smile. "Well they are hardcore." I say smirking at her. "Should've brought my guitar with me. You could've serenaded me again." Callie says with a smirk on her face.

"Remember when we planned a life together here?" Callie says breaking the silence. "Of course. You are the one who wanted a kitchen table over a flat screen TV." I tell her with a smile on my face. "And a couch. You always forget about the couch." She says wrapping her hands around me. We stood in the middle of the room just holding each other; enjoying the moment of no drama. If only this would last forever, we'd both be overly happy. "Don't really want to bring this up, but how was your conversation with Jude?" I ask her while kissing the top of her head. Callie lets out a sigh, and raises her head off my chest. "It went as well as it could have. He was angry, and said some hurtful things. But by the time we got back to San Diego he seemed to have come around. He even said that he'd try, and get along with you!" Callie says with a small smile on her face. "That's good to know. Jude scares the crap out of me when he's mad." I explain to her causing her to laugh, and she gently brings pulls my head down to kiss me. "Jude is completely harmless; he knows if he hurts you I'll kick his ass." Callie says in between kisses. After kissing passionately for awhile I start to pull away from her. Not because I wanted to stop, but because this wasn't the time or place. "We need to stop." I tell her. "Why?" Callie asks me with a look of confusion, and hurt written on her face.

"We are basically breaking and entering, and the last thing I want is for my mother to arrest us." I explain trying my hardest to not to hurt her feelings even more. "Yeah okay." Callie says walking away from me. "Since we are breaking and entering; we should leave." Callie says in a sharp tone. Of course she was mad at me, I can see her putting her walls back up around her. "Callie don't be mad at me." I say to her. "I am not mad at you." Callie says walking out the door. This ride back to my dads house should be a good time. We walk back to Callie's car in complete silence; it was beyond uncomfortable. "By the way B, your mother isn't even working today. So if you didn't want to have sex with me you could've just said that." Callie says getting into the car. I just stood there stunned about what she said to me. I open the passenger door, and get inside. All i can feel is tension which is making me feel very uneasy.

"Callie I'm sorry if you feel like that I was rejecting you." I say to her. "It's fine." She says in a tone that tells me that it isn't fine. "I swear if you apologize to me one more time I will scream." Callie says in a sharp tone that basically told me to not say another word to her. 15 minutes later we pull up to my dads apartment building when I see somebody staring at Callie, and I. "Hold up. Is that who i think it is?" Callie asks breaking the silence. "Well who do you think it is?" I ask her. Callie turns her head to look at me. "Brandon, is that Dani?" Callie asks me with sad eyes. I didn't respond which gives Callie the answer she already knew the answer too. Before i could say anything else I see Callie getting out of the car. "What are you doing? Callie?" I ask getting out of the car to follow her. "What the fuck are you doing here? You've caused enough damage so you should leave or I'll kick you ass!" Callie spits at Dani. I've only ever seen her this angry once before, and that was after Robert refused to sign the abandonment papers. "Is that the way somebody speaks to the only person who is on your side?" Dani asks us causing my stomach to turn. "Dani just get out of here!" I say grabbing Callie's arm to try, and drag her back to the car. "Wait! Brandon I have somebody who wants to meet you." Dani says walking to the back seat of her car.

"Brandon I would like you to meet Charlie. Charlie is either your little brother, or your son." Dani says while holding a baby in her arms. At that moment I let go of Callie's arm, and ran towards the bush to throw up.

A/N: Yeah i have a very bad imagination, and i was bored so Dani is back for awhile with a child. Don't worry this will be wrapped up in the next three updates.

Song at the beginning is called "Hold Back The River" by James Bay.