Colours

Brandon's POV:

Callie has been acting strange ever since we ran into Dani, and we spoke to moms. I just hope she doesn't shut me out like Callie usually does when something happens. So as soon as I could get out of the house I get into my car, and begin to drive to Callie's house something inside me was telling me that we needed each other. After Callie called me it proved my point, something was wrong and I wasn't going to leave her side until she told me what was bothering her. Life would be much easier if Callie Jacob was a open book; way less stressful plain, and simple.

Pulling into Callie's driveway to see the most beautiful girl sitting on the front porch looking sad, and defeated. I shut off my car, and open my car door and step out. Before I could close my door I am engulfed in a huge hug courtesy of Callie. "Baby its okay." I murmur to her while kissing to top of her head. Callie sniffles; and looks up at me, and smiles which causes me to let out a small chuckle. "Thank you for coming over." She says against my chest. "Of course." I respond kissing the top of her head again. "We should go inside. My dad's already asleep, not that he cares you are here." Callie says to me. I simply nod, and take Callie's hand to walk towards the house.

We walked inside the house, and I could feel the tension between us which shouldn't be there, but it is. "Do you want food?" Callie asked me. "No I am good." I say to her. Callie just nods and begins to walk up to her room. "I'm just going to get changed, I'll be right back." Callie tells me walking into her bathroom. Instead of being the idiot who stands back, and watched the woman he loves shut down I follow her into her the bathroom.

"Callie?" I ask walking inside, and closing the door. "Look I know something is wrong so talk to me." I explain to her. Callie let's out a loud sigh, and starts crying instantly. "Brandon I have no idea why I am so emotional. You must think I am crazy." Callie says to me. "So much has happened over the past days I think it's finally caught up to me. I don't regret what has happened at all, but after talking to your mom it just became real." She says wiping tears away. "Callie come sit with me." I say pulling her down to floor with me. "Okay now tell me what my mom said to you." I said to her. "Stef asked me why I never told her about my feelings for you. As soon as she said that I completely lost it. I threw the restraining order in her face then walked away." Callie explains to me.

We sat in dead silence for a few minutes until Callie broke the silence. "Do you think you mom hates me even more?" She asked me. "No baby I don't. I think my mom misses having you in her life. You two are so close, and now I think she thinks you are drifting away." I tell her pulling her closer to me. "I shouldn't have thrown the restraining order in her face though." She says with a small chuckle. "Well at least it was you, and not me who did that." I say to her kissing her cheek. "Feel better?" I ask her, and she simply nods reassuring me. "I'm sorry I was slightly shutting down on you." Callie tells me with a genuine smile on her beautiful face. "It's okay Cal, just don't do that again okay?" I ask her attempting to stand up from the floor. "I promise baby." Callie tells me standing up as well.

"Want to get some sleep?" I ask her. "Yeah that sounds amazing." She says smiling pulling me out of the bathroom. We crawl into bed, and Callie cuddles up next me. "I love you." Callie tells me shutting her eyes. "I love you too Callie Jacob." I say to her while shutting my eyes, and drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Sorry about the lack of updates I've been busy with finals, and shit. The song at the beginning is called "Colors" by Halsey so check it out. Love you guys xo.