Home

Callie's POV: 

I found myself feeling like i was in an alternative world, and it felt strange. With the news that Dani was arrested for kidnapping an innocent child everything in my life seemed calm for the first time in what like an entire life time. After what felt like a long time; I start to pull away from our embrace because my sister is very persistent. "I need to get ready or Sophia will come in here." I say to Brandon as I pull away. "What are your plans today?" Brandon asked me. "Well shes dragging me shopping because it's apparently a type of sisterly bonding experience." I grumble to him causing Brandon to start laughing. "Wow she's just like Mariana which is kind of scary to be honest." He says to me walking towards the bathroom door. "I am going to visit Sophia while you get ready." He says walking out of the bathroom. I let out a sigh, and turn the water on. I stand under the hot water letting the heat loosen up all the tense muscles i had. At least i wasn't inside my head this time, and that was a comforting thought. After 20 minutes i decide that i have showered long enough so time to get out of the shower, and quickly get dressed. Shopping is one of my least favorite thing to do; well dancing is my other least favorite thing. Sophia is lucky i love her because this not how i want to spend one of the final days of summer break. 

Walking down stairs I over hear a conversation coming from the kitchen. Being nosy i decide to hide the wall, and listen to what Brandon, and Sophia were talking about. "Do you see yourself married to Callie one day?" Sophia asks Brandon and that question caught me off guard. I just stood there not knowing if i wanted to know his answer, but also very curious. "Come on Brandon you can trust me. I won't tell Callie that you'd one day like to make her your wifey." Sophia says. "Fine Sophia if i answer your question can we stop talking about this?" Brandon asks sounding annoyed which caused me to smile. Something inside me wanted to know his answer; but also i didn't want to know at the same time. "Yes i will drop it if you answer me. Do you see yourself married to my sister one day?" Sophia asked with a stern voice. "Yes Sophia i see myself married Callie one day." He says. My heart immediately melted at the thought of Brandon, and i getting married one day. 

After a few minutes of silence i decide to walking into the kitchen, and pretend i didn't overhear their conversations. "Okay Sophia let's go shopping." I say to them as i approach the fridge. "Damn Callie you look pretty!" Sophia says to me  causing me to laugh. "I should go home, and make an appearance. Are we still having dinner tonight?" He asked. Before i could answer Sophia cuts in. "Yes we are so be here at 6:30. And bring a pie." Sophia says standing up from the table. "Come on B i'll walk you to the door." I say, and walk towards the door. "Your sister is very nosy by the way." Brandon says causing me to laugh. "She is pretty much another Mariana." I say grabbing his hand. "That is just terrifying. Well i should go as my mom texted me earlier telling me to go come home." He tell me. "Okay well have with moms, and i'll see you at dinner." I say kissing him. "Alrighty love bird i hate to break this PDA fest up, but Callie i have dads credit card burning a hole in my pocket. Let's go!!!" Sophia says running out the door. "Well i've been summoned so we should go. I love you!" I say to him kissing him again. "I love you too. Go have fun shopping, and i'll see you later." He says pulling away, and walking out the door. 

I just stand in the same spot, and find my legs to walk outside. Walking towards my car i already seeing Sophia sitting inside, and looking impatient. "Alrighty lets get this sisterly bonding trip on the road." I say with as much enthusiasm i can come up with. "Good because you know i am going to be asking you questions about Brandon." Sophia says to me with a smile on her face. "And i am not going to answer them." I say to her with a smirk. "Well Callie i am going to just say that Brandon is beyond in love with you. He'd move mountains for you if you asked him too." Sophia says looking out the window. We sat in silence as I focus on the drive towards the mall. "You know Sophia; i love that you like Brandon, but can you please not ask him ridiculous questions about our relationship." I say to her trying to not drop hints that i know about the conversation i overheard. "Callie i am not an idiot i know you overheard our conversation. So i am going to ask you what i asked Brandon; do you see yourself married to him in the future?" Sophia asked me causing me to pull over. 

"Sophia, I am going to be honest with you. Yes i see myself married to him in the future, but when i say future I literally mean future." I say to her. "What does that mean?" Sophia asked me causing me to sigh loudly. "It means we are finally in a place where we can be in a relationship without it be illegal. I have found happiness, so i don't want to mess it up by talking about marriage. So do me a favor, and drop this topic." I tell her with a stern tone in my voice. Sophia just nods, and i put the car back into drive; and begin our journey to the mall.