Ready.

Brandon's POV: 

After leaving from Callie's house i immediately go back to my house, and face my moms. The conversation i had with Sophia kept sneaking back into my mind. Do i see myself married to Callie one day? Absolutely i do; i've imagined myself married to her after our first kiss to be completely honest. After the 30 minute drive i arrive back at my house, and i notice that moms car isn't parked in the driveway which was super strange. Getting out of my car I lock the door, and walk towards the front door. That is where i see my sister sitting on the porch swing reading a book looking kind of sad. "Hey Mariana." I say to her causing her to glance in my direction with a small smile on her face. "Hey Brandon." She says sitting her book on the ground. "Where are moms?" I ask her. "They took Jude to the zoo to get his mind off of Connor moving away." Mariana says. I just nod my head in response which causes Mariana to let out a soft chuckle. "What's Callie doing today?" She asks me. "Callie is spending the day with Sophia. I think they were going to the mall so i know for a fact Callie is hating every single second of it." I say which causes Mariana to laugh. "No shit she is." Mariana says. "So little sister do you want to do something together?" I ask her causing Mari's eyes to light up like a Christmas tree. "Of course i'd love to spend the day with you! I've missed you B." She says. "So what do you want to do? And before you suggest shopping i will say no not happening." I say to her. "Ha! I wasn't going to suggest that anyways. We can just go to the beach or the zoo!" Mariana says with pure happiness in her voice. "We'll talk about it in the car. Just give me a few minutes to get changed." I say as i walk into the house. 

I quickly run upstairs to change my clothes in a hurry as I know Mariana is timing me. Not even five minutes later i am changed, and ready to spend the day with my sister doing whatever she has planned. "It's about time you come down stairs! Only so many hours in the day B." Mariana says as i walk down the stairs. "Dude i was like 5 minutes. Chill!" I say back to her. "Whatever let's go!" She says opening the door. I already start to regret wanting to spend time with her, but i know that Mariana is lonely without Callie living here. I unlock my car, and we both get inside to go wherever we wanted. "So i was thinking we could go, and get lunch from Pacos." Mariana says. "Sounds good to me I'm starving." I say to her. "I am surprised that you said that as I would've thought you had breakfast at Callie's." Mariana grumbled. Yeah she was definitely missing Callie. "Yeah i kind of avoid breakfast most of the time because Robert scares me a little bit." I say to her causing Mari to laugh. We sit in a comfortable silence until we arrive at Pacos, and get out of the car. We walk inside, and grab a table by the window. "So do you want to share an enchilada platter?" I ask her. "Yeah no. I am getting a salad but you enjoy your platter." Mariana says with a smirk on her face. The waitress took our orders, and then we sat in silence. "Have you spoken to Mat lately?" I ask breaking the silence. "No I have not as he doesn't respond to my texts or emails." Mariana says looking sad. "It'll be okay Mariana. Mat loves you so much, he'll forgive you it'll take some time." I say to her even though i don't think it's true. 

"So since moms let you move back home does that mean Callie is allowed to visit?" Mariana asks. "I am not sure. Mom and Callie had some words the other day so now Cal is scared to come over." I say to her. Mariana nods in response, and my heart sinks a little. Yes it was Mariana who brought Callie and I back together, but I forgot that they have a very close relationship. I take my phone out of my pocket, and text the person who can fix Mariana's sadness. 

Brandon: Callie, can i bring Mariana over to your house for that dinner tonight? She is in need of sisterly bonding.

I hit send, and wait for Callie to reply.

Callie: Of course! I miss her so fucking much! Don't forget to bring the pie. 

I just laugh at her reply, and put my phone away. "So Mariana; you are going to come with me later to Callie's for dinner with her, Sophia, and Robert." I say to her causing my sister to break into a grin. "Yay! By the way I am so sleeping over, so you are stuck staying at moms house." Mariana says in a mocking tone. "Are you done your food? We have to go and find a pie to bring to dinner. Sophia asked me too." I say throwing some cash on the table to pay for our lunch. "Wow! Who would've thought that you would have both Callie, and Sophia wrapped around your finger." Mariana says walking out of the restaurant. "What the hell does that mean?" I ask her while we walk to the car. "Well B you see; Callie is the love of your life, and her sister looks just like her so you feel obligated to please them both." She says to me. "Whatever. Let's go pie shopping." I grumble as we get into the car. 

"So do you mind if i ask you about the state of your relationship with Callie?  I am only asking so i know what i am walking into during dinner." Mari says. "Well we are in a great place thanks to you. Robert claims to be cool with our relationship, and pretends to be fine with me sleeping over." I answer her. "That's good. I am so happy i interfered in your personal life." She says smiling at me. Well pull into the grocery store parking lot, and get out. "So why do we have to buy a pie? Why not donuts? or ice cream?" Mariana asks me. "It's a nice thing to do so we are doing it. Plus pie is delicious." I answer as we walk towards the bakery section. "Well just grab an apple pie, and we can leave." She grumbles. "What's the hurry Mari? Callie told me not to show up until 6 or 6:30." I say to her. "Well i still have to change my outfit, and pack my overnight bag." Mariana says causing me to shake my head, and grab an apple pie. I pay for it, and walk back to the car. "So i just texted Callie, and she is excited for us to have a sleepover!" Mariana says with excitement radiating from her. "You are aware that Sophia is also there right?" I ask her. "Yes B i know that Sophia is there. The three of us are bonding tonight." She says to me. I just nod, and on the radio to make this silence comfortable instead of awkward. 

"Oh by the way; you have fun telling moms you are staying at Callie's." I say to her. "They won't mind. I mean they let you stay there last night." Mariana says. "I hate it when are you right by the way." I grumble, "I know." She answers with a smirk on her face. This dinner went from awkward to being out numbered by girls. Hopefully Robert, and I have an easier time talking to each other.