New Americana

Callie's POV:

I get awoken by somebody knocking on my bedroom door once again. "Callie! Wake up!" I hear through the door; it sounded like Sophia. "You have got to be kidding me." I grumble while getting out of bed. "Yes Sophia its good to see you too." I say to my little sister while opening the door. "Oh my god I am so happy to see you!" Sophia squeals, and wraps her arms around me. "Sophia what are you doing here so early?" I say to her pulling away from our embraced. "Well dad picked me up this morning to go horse back riding, then he got called into the office so he dropped me off here." Sophia said to me. "Okay then. Well since you woke me I'm going to grab a sweater; then meet you in the kitchen for breakfast." I say to her. "Alright. Dad bought us breakfast, and you coffee." Sophia says walking down the stairs.

I turn around to open my door, and walk inside where I see Brandon still sleeping. I walk over to his side of the bed; and run my fingers through his beautiful hair. "Brandon. Baby wake up." I whisper to him. "What?" He grumbles at me. We are clearly not morning people today. "Sophia is downstairs, and I'm not sure if she knows you are here." I explain to him while grabbing his hand. "Why is she here so early?" He asked me. "Something about horseback riding with my dad, and him getting called to the office. Anyways I should go down, but you should join us when you wake up." I say to him kissing his cheek. I grab my sweater, and walk out of my room. Letting out a loud sigh, and begin to walk down the stairs to see Sophia in the kitchen.

"Dad bought us pancakes, waffles, and bacon." Sophia tells me as I walk to grab my coffee. "Sweet." I say to her grabbing food. "Is Brandon joining us?" Sophia asks with a smirk on her face. I stand there stunned, then I clued in that Brandon's car was parked outside. "You saw his car didn't you?" I ask playing dumb because I know the answer. "Well yeah, and you are wearing his sweater." Sophia says to me. "Well he can sleep through my annoying sister waking us up. But I woke up, and gave him a heads up so he might join us." I say sitting down to eat my breakfast.

"So Sophia do you want to do something today?" I ask in between mouthfuls. "Let's go shopping!" Sophia says with way too much excitement. "Seriously? I don't like shopping dude." I say to her. "Come on Callie itll be fun! Bonding time that we desperately need." Sophia says with puppy dog eyes that make me cave. "Yeah okay sure we can go shopping." I grumble. Sophia starts squealing, and clapping. I swear she is just like Mariana, and its very disturbing. "Sophia calm down seriously." I say laughing. "I'm just so excited about this. Hurry up, and get ready." Sophia says to me causing me to burst into a fit of laughter. "Alright I'll go, and get ready." I say to her; and walk up the stairs.

As soon as I walk into my room I see Brandon sitting on my bed on the phone. "So she was arrested this morning?" He asked whoever he was talking too. I walk over to my dresser to grab so clothes, and walk into the bathroom. As soon as I begin to get ready to shower Brandon walked in. "So my dad called, and told me that Dani was arrested for kidnapping. The baby she was claiming was mine; or my dad's she kidnapped." Brandon tells me. This news caused me to have the biggest smile on my face. "I knew that bitch was lying." I say kissing his face. For the first time in days I felt relaxed.

"Everything is going to go smoothly from now on baby." He murmured to me before kissing my forehead. "I believe you." I say kissing his lips.