Chapter 32

~

~Kazumi's POV~

" Let me try again!" I demanded and requested at the same time, not waiting for an answer and moving my hands over a bloodied, wounded chest, trying my best to summon some chakra to heal the bleeding mess. It did not work. There was just constant pain in my right upper arm from my seal and nothing else. " Why isn't it working?!"

The silence in the dark room was only added to my agitated state, made me cry more, made me more hopeless.

" It's ok... Don't..." I was shocked at this suicidal command from my dying brother. I bit my lip and nodded. The look in his eyes took away any resistance I had to offer.

My hands stained with Izuna's blood moved to wipe my tears that kept flowing. My heart was heavy and my emotions were in a turmoil.

The constant sadness that dawned on Madara was affecting me as well but our connection was not yet the strongest and that gave Madara the advantage of saving me from whatever he was feeling.

Izuna was dying. The battle did not work in Uchiha's favour. Izuna got hurt, bad.

The air carried the silence and heaviness that was in everyone's hearts. I gathered myself and brought my weight to my feet, leaving the room without looking back.

The brothers needed each other before one of them faded.

I sat outside in the hall, my back against the wall beside Izuna's door. I could not completely leave him. It was all too sudden. My tears were very silent in the presence of my husband and Izuna. However, once my heels met the floor of the hallway, silent became loud, tears became a shedding of my soul.

It hurt me and I was not ready to accept the possible passing of my brother and the fact that I could not help him was eating me alive.

Izuna... I am sorry...

~

I'm sorry that this one is extremely short but had to get this through. Izuna... :c

Next one will be normal or long.

Vote and comment!

Thank you!

Itachi_Warrior desu~ ^/_\^

~