Chapter ThrityThree

The past week has been really hard for all of them, especially to Lauren, she's been trying to hide her true feelings and being in denial of how much her grandma's death affected her. They're not shutting them out, which is good, but they still worry about her.

After the night the night Camila spent with Lauren, when the girl shows her vulnerability to her Camila felt the need to protect and make sure the she is okay. She's doing a pretty good job at keeping an eye on her from afar, she makes sure that she is okay. When she knows Lauren needs company to be not clouded by all of her thought she call all of their best friend and hang out with the porcelain skinned girl, Camila can do all of that alone, but also after the night she found out and decided being alone with her won't be good for both of them, she doesn't want anyone especially Lauren the wrong signal. Lauren needs a best friend, and that is what she will be. No more, no less.

She is still so confused about everything, 'cause even though they already talked and explained both of their sides Camila knows there are still a lot of things to talk about. They might be friends again but they are not perfectly okay, it's all so confusing for her.

"Kaki?" Her little sister called for her attention as she stared at the wall.

"Hmm?" She responded, staring down at her sister, stroking her locks out of the way.

"Why did you and Lolo broke up?" Her curious innocent brown eyes stared at her widened one. It took her some time to process her sister's sudden question.

"Why'd asks?" She asked.

"Because you said that when two persons are in love nothing can break them apart. Does that mean you and Lauren doesn't love each other anymore? I'm so confused." The child frowned staring at her sister.

"Confused? How?"

"Because if you guys don't love each other why do you still look at each other just like before. But then you are not together." Sofia mused, she really is smart for her age.

"Well I thought that before love is the only thing two people need in order to be in a relationship but I was wrong. There are a lot more, it's not always enough Sofi. And you'll understand that once you get older" she explained stroking her sister's face with her thumb.

"So that means you and Lauren still love each other?" A small smile plays on her lips and true happiness glows from her eyes.

"I'm not sure about her Sof. But I will always love Lauren, that won't ever change" she smiled at her sister, and suddenly her sister's arms snaked around her neck hugging her.

"Don't worry Kaki, I'm sure Lauren loves you." She said taking Camila by surprise but let her sister, silently. wishing she is right.

*****

"I don't know what made her ask all of that girls, and I don't know why she says that" Camila said, sitting across from the girls.

They are in Normani's house and she told them about her and Sofia's conversation.

"Maybe she was just really confused Mila. And as to her last statement, it's because it's obvious" Ally said.

"Are you saying?.."

"Duh Mila don't be stupid. It's crystal clear, the way Lauren look at you with those green eyes is so intense.

"But the real question is, are you open about the idea of you and Lauren being back together?" Normani asked her, all of them staring at her waiting for an answer.

"Girls you know that's impossible" she stated heaving a sigh.

"Why? Is it because of Shawn?" Dinah asked.