3. Just Like Dad

Andy Hurley (Your POV)

"Mommy, mommy look!" Your three year old daughter, Mackenzie, ran into the kitchen. "Look a me." You stifled a laugh as she twirled in front of you, dressed in one of her father's Crossfit shirts and sunglasses.

"Guess who me?" she said and began furiously hitting the air with two markers.

"Hmm." You put your fingers to your chin. "Uncle Patrick."

"Noooooooo." Mackenzie shook her head. "Guess 'gain."

"Hmm Uncle Joe." You guessed again.

"Nooooo mommy." She pulled her sleeves up to reveal colored squiggles on her arms. "I daddy."

"Are you now?" Andy said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Daddy!" Kenzie screamed and ran towards him.

"Hey mini me." Andy picked her up and held her above his head. "Hey babe." He gave you a quick kiss.

"Daddy, daddy look I you." Mackenzie said proudly.

"I can see that Kenz." He tickled her, still holding her in the air and she giggled. "You look just like Daddy."

Pete Wentz (Your POV):

Pete leaned against the wall across the room from where your youngest son Saint sat, watching you with wide eyes as you paced in front of him.

"Why Saint?" You asked. "I don't understand why you fought those kids today."

"They were making fun of Nirvana, they said her hair looked like a rat's nest." Saint said defensively. "They made her cry."

"Assholes." Pete mumbled from across the room.

You glared at your husband, and turned to look at Bronx. "We always taught you not solve your problems without throwing punches."

"Yeah, but dad did it." Saint crossed his arms over his chest.

"Saint." Pete said quickly.

"What do you mean, Saint?" You looked over at Pete, who was shaking his head wildly at his 12 year old son.

"Well." Saint said slowly. "Um."

"Spit it out." I coerced.

"Bronx, Nirvana and I went to the movies with dad last week when you were at grandma's and there were these two guys, and they said something about Nirvana and she started crying." Saint said quickly. "And she told dad and he started yelling at them."

You looked over at Pete, eyes wide. He looked back at me sheepishly.

"But like they were like only a year older than me so dad couldn't fight them, so I did." He said slightly proud of his achievement. "I wasn't gonna let them pick on my baby sister."

"As chivalrous as that is." You pinched the bridge of my nose. "You're still in trouble."

"Aw come on mom." Saint protested.

"You're grounded for two weeks." You said firmly. "No video games, no TV, no computers, no friends."

"That's not fair, dad's not getting in trouble." Saint stood up. "You can't ground him!" He yelled and stormed up the stairs.