58. "We Kiss We Make Up" -Andy&Patrick

Because some of yall wanted a second part for Andy and Patrick's "I Didn't Come For a Fight, But I Will Fight 'Till the End" preferences, I decided to be nice and give it to you. Don't say I never did anything for you....

Patrick Stump:

It had been about 12 hours since you and Patrick had your fall out. To be honest, you and Patrick never really fought, never so much as disagreed, so this was arguably the hardest moment of your life.

You had sat on the couch the entire night, curled up in a ball, holding the fractured wedding photograph in your hand. You were a complete and total wreck.

It honestly wasn't like Patrick was doing any better.

He had spent the night in his car, right outside the house. Even though he was pissed to hell, he couldn't find the will to actually be more than a few feet from you.

The morning rays shone through the window, illuminating the room. You opened your eyes weakly, and looked around the room slowly.

Everything seemed different. The house was quiet without Patrick brewing tea or playing an old record and singing along. Patrick noticed it too, when he didn't feel you cuddle into him more as he fought against sleep's last grip on his consciousness.

And in that moment, you both knew that you couldn't live without the other.

Patrick hopped out of his car, clothes rumpled and all and sprinted for the front door.

You threw it open as he ran up the stairs. You hadn't really known where Patrick had gone the night before, and you certainly had no idea that he was sleeping in the driveway.

"Patrick!" You said surprised.

"(Y/N)!" He wrapped his arms around you, picking you up off of the porch. "God, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you last night, I didn't mean anything I said. I was just angry and I lost my head and I'm so sorry."

"It was my fault too." You reasoned, burying your face into his shoulder. "I shouldn't have said any of that." Your tears soaked his crumpled t-shirt. "I really do believe in you."

Patrick rested his forehead against yours, his fingers cupped your face, running over your cheeks and drying your tears. "It's okay baby. I know this is hard for you with me touring. I know this sucks sometimes. I promise you I will cancel my tour, I'll start making more time for you."

"You don't have to cancel any tours. I need to be more supportive and understanding, because it's not like any of this is easy on you either." You whispered.

Patrick leaned forward, his lips slowly meeting yours in a soft, sweet kiss. "Let's just agree that we've both got some things to work on."

"I guess I'll see you in counseling." You smiled a little.

"I'll call Lindsey." Patrick agreed and kissed you again, holding you close to him.

Andy Hurley ft.