64. Pokémon No

Andy Hurley:

"Did you find anything?" Andy looked onto your phone screen.

You shook your head. "The only thing on this map are a bunch of stupid Rattatas and Zubats."

Andy sighed. "I really hate those things. I have like twenty."

"Then evolve them." You said. "Oh wait, you're team Instinct, you don't believe in evolution."

"At least I'm not Valor." He referred to your team of choice.

"Hey, in my defense, I chose that team because all the gyms are red." You said in defense. "I want to win."

"Spoken like a true Valor member." Andy teased, nudging you with his arm.

"Pokémon!" You yelled, as your phone buzzed.

Andy immediately stopped walking and spun around in a circle. "It's not coming up on my phone." He pouted.

"Sucks for you, I just got a Charmander!" You gloated as you caught the Pokémon.

Andy groaned. "And it's got 300 CP. Who would have thought that my girlfriend was better at Pokémon than me."

You grinned and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "I bet it sucks to be you right now." You sang.

"Ok chill Beyoncé." Andy rolled his eyes. "I'll get it next time."

"There's a Squirtle and a Jigglypuff somewhere near here." You said. "Maybe you'll have better luck catching those."

"Whatever." Andy sighed. "You track the Squirtle and I'll take the Jigglypuff."

"I'll probably find mine first, you know, being the Pokémon Master that I am." You grinned and started walking again.

Andy groaned. "You didn't even know what a Pikachu was until a week ago!" He ran to catch up with you.

Patrick Stump:

Patrick was ecstatic, he had just downloaded the app and had caught his first five Pokémon, all without even having to leave his room.

The entire reason he had even gotten into the game was his fifteen year old son, Declan.

From the moment the game had come out, your son had been running around the entire neighborhood for hours catching eggs and hatching Pokémon, or whatever you did with that game.

But it was all but illegal in your house. Sure, it got people out of their houses for the first time in literal months, but you viewed the game as an actual waste of time.

Seriously, the very mention of the game caused you to explode into a fiery ball of rage. Of course it didn't help when Declan compared you to a Charmander.

Anyways, Patrick slowly crept out of bed and down the hall to his son's room.

"Declan." He whispered, opening the door quietly.

His son was sitting on the bed, reading a Pokémon book. "Yeah dad?"

"Don't freak out." Patrick said, showing Declan his screen. "But I just caught a high level Scyther in your mom and I's room."

Declan jumped from his bed. "Are you serious? A Scyther? I've been looking for one for days!"

"Shh!" Patrick held a finger to his lips. "I don't think the game refreshed so you can still go catch it. Just be quiet, you know how your mom gets whenever we talk about Pokémon."

"That's just cuz she doesn't understand us dad." Declan whispered and tip toed into your room.

He stood in the center of the room, turning in circles, trying to pick up on the location of this illusive Pokémon.