44. Playing Nurse -Joe Trohman

A/N: Blonde Joe is my weakness

"(Y/N), I'm not a baby." Joe complained as you helped him lie down on the bed.

"You're right." You helped him get comfortable. "But you do need my help because you're recovering."

Joe huffed. "I'm fine." He tried to sit up and you pushed him back down.

"Joseph, stay down." You pulled the covers back over him. "You're supposed to be in bed for two weeks while you recover. Doctor's orders."

"Doctors are bullshit." Joe groaned. "I feel fine."

"You're not fine, and you're gonna stay in this bed like you're supposed to." You said sternly.

"Fine. Whatever." Joe rolled his eyes. "But if you try to bring me soup-"

"No soup. I get it Joe." You handed him the remote for the TV. "Relax, watch some Netflix. Do you know how many people would kill to be able to spend two weeks in bed binge-watching?"

"Can they kill me?" He asked sarcastically. "Because I would rather not."

"Stay in bed." You leaned towards him. "And if you're a good boy." You whispered some interesting promises in his ear, making his eyes widen.

"Ok, maybe I can stay in bed for two weeks." Joe made himself comfortable, and turned on the TV.

.......

Nursing Joe back to health turned out to be a lot harder than it should have been.

See, a normal person would have acknowledged the fact that they were sick and would have done whatever it took to get better. Joe, however, literally resisted any attempt you made to help him.

"Stop getting out of bed." You said, and crossed your arms over your chest.

"I needed to go to the bathroom." Joe argued.

"So ask me to help you walk to the bathroom. You're not supposed to be moving." You said, getting into bed beside him.

"I'm not going to ask you to help me go pee." Joe rolled his eyes. "That's weird."

"Joe-"

He sat up, wincing. "When can I eat real food again? I'm tired of smoothies and healthy shit. I want a cookie, and a burger."

"Stop complaining." You rolled your eyes. "The doctor gave you a list of foods to eat until you've recovered. You just need to stay in bed for one more week."

"I'm going to die." He said dramatically, making you roll your eyes again.

"Go to sleep Joe." You mumbled and turned onto your side. "I love you."

"Yeah, yeah." Joe mumbled and wrapped an arm around you. "I love you too."

So this was requested by maroonmayer and I hope you liked it. Uhh requests are still open so you know, request away!