93. Menstrual Monday - Joe Trohman

So I started my period today and I craved Joe Trohman fluff with a dash of sin, so here you go.

"Hey babe." Joe knocked on the bathroom door. "Are you okay, you've been in there a long time?"

"Noooo," you whined.

Joe turned the handle slowly and poked his head in. "What's wrong baby girl?"

You held up a box of feminine hygiene products.

"Aahh." Joe nodded and entered the small room. "I see."

Joe sat on the floor beside you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"Well, I'm glad we got our steamy night together before this dreaded week of abstinence." Joe kissed your cheek.

You pulled your hair up into a ponytail and sighed. "You're just so funny Joe." You rolled your eyes.

"I'm sorry." Joe stood to his feet and offered you his hand. "I'll take the kids to school and then I'll come home and cuddle with you."

You took his extended hand and let him pull you to your feet. "Don't you have some studio thing to do today?"

Joe shrugged. "I'll just cancel. You come first, over anything." He kissed your forehead. "Now go get in bed and don't move until I get back."

You wrapped your arms around his neck. "I'm on my period, I don't have the plague." You pulled Joe to you again and connected your lips once more.

He backed you up against the bathroom door, his lips still connected to yours. Your fingers twisted into his short curly hair, making him groan. Joe's fingers dug into your waist, as his body pressed completely onto yours.

Joe's calloused fingers found their way under your shirt, and traced over the private skin slowly. One of his hands traveled down to your ass, while the other found the bottom of your bra.

He took your bottom lip into his teeth and pulled away slowly, letting it go. "Hm, (Y/N), I'd love to keep going, but we're going to raise a problem we can't solve-"

You walked your fingers down to his waist. "I can think of a way to solve it."

Joe closed his eyes and cursed under his breath at the pressure. "Baby girl." He pulled your hand away from him and pinned it to the wall above your head. "I know how this works, one minute you're gonna be all over me because of your crazy sex driven hormones; and the next you'll kill me if I even look at you."

"Well I can't control my hormones." You stood on your tip toes, trying to reattach your lips.

Joe put a finger to your lips. "Bed. Now."

You bit the pad of his index finger lightly, his pupils dilated. "Yes, daddy." You smirked and made your way to the bed.

He smacked your ass as you went. "I'll be back in 15 minutes, don't move."

You saluted him.

~~~~~

"Honey, I'm home!" Joe announced.

You turned on your side. "Leave me alone!"

"I called it!" He congratulated himself. "I knew you'd have this random mood swing-"

"Either get useful, or get out!" You snapped.

"I come bearing pizza, chocolate, and soda." Joe nudged the bedroom door closed with his foot.