73. Pillow Talk

This was requested by maroonmayer

Pete Wentz:

Pete is usually exhausted from the events that took place, and you are too (sex with Pete is no joke). He'll put away whatever it is you two used to get your freak on, whispers "I love you" multiple times as he kisses over your body and promptly falls asleep on top of you. You end up just running your fingers through his damp hair until you fall asleep.

Andy Hurley:

Andy likes to compliment you. He tells you everything he loves about you. He tells you how beautiful you are, which turns into you teasing him about only sweet talking you because he just got laid. He'd get you dressed in one of his Crossfit shirts and then he'd just hold you closely, running his hands over your back until you doze off in his arms.

Joe Trohman:

Depending on where you two just did the deed, Joe does various things. If you're in public, he'll fix your clothes and hair, smirking at you as you try to hide your hickeys. Which will most likely earn him a playful slap. He'll follow you out, smacking your ass as you walk away. If you're at home or somewhere more private, he'll tease you a couple times, asking for round two.

Patrick Stump:

Patrick likes to talk. More specifically, he likes to ask how he did. Particularly if you weren't as loud as usual. Since he's all about trying new things, Patrick wants to know if you liked how it went and if he should do it again in the future. He's also a cuddler, he loves him some cuddles. He wants you close after sex, the whole thing is just too intimate to have you be far from him.