81. "Is This the Best Time?"

Patrick Stump:

"Patrick, don't worry about it." You squeezed his hand. "You're a shoe-in for best vocalist."

Patrick drummed his fingers on his knee. "I'm up against Brendon, he hits notes so high that only dogs can hear him."

"But you've got a soul voice." You stopped his nervous fidgeting. "And your fans love you. Even if you don't win, it doesn't make you any less of a great singer."

Patrick sighed. "You're right." Patrick placed his hand on your stomach. "How are you feeling?"

"Other than the fact that I am on the very brink of labor, and I am sick to my stomach, I feel great." You smiled.

"As soon as it's announced, we can head back to the hotel," Patrick promised and kissed your forehead.

"And now, your nominees for best vocalist are-"

"Wait!" Jack interrupted Alex. "Does it effect the votes if the host sleeps with one of the nominees? Because I just had sex with Alex during the break."

The audience laughed, you tried not to join along to avoid the possibility of peeing on yourself.

"We agreed not to talk about this!" Alex groaned. "You promised."

Jack resumed a professional - as close to it as possible, when has Jack ever been professional- smile. "Your nominees for best vocalist are: Alex Gaskarth, my personal favorite, Patrick Stump, Brendon Urie..." and another list of names that you didn't care about.

"And the winner is..." Jack paused for suspense.

Patrick's hand squeezed yours tightly.

"Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy!" Alex announced.

You gasped. "You won!"

Patrick kissed you quickly, when he pulled away, a huge grin was on his face. "I won!"

"Go, get your Skully." You smiled at him.

He practically ran up the stairs to accept his award.

"Did you hear that? Your daddy's a winner," you whispered to the baby.

You felt a little discomfort in your lower region. Probably gas right? You dismissed it.

"I um, I want to thank all of you for voting for me. This is amazing, thank you so much. I also would like to thank my wife for being here, even though she's literally about to give birth-"

A sharp pain erupted in your pelvic area, accompanied by the feeling of warm liquid on your legs.

"Oh my god," you yelled in pain, gripping the arm rest. "My water just broke."

Several heads turned towards you.

Patrick dropped the trophy and ran to you. "Are you sure?"

You nodded. "Yup, I'm pretty sure this is happening."

"Ok, ok, let's get you out of here," Patrick said frantically and helped you to your feet.

"Good idea." You smiled through the pain.

"Thank you so much!" Patrick yelled as he ushered you out the door.

Jack picked up the fallen Skully. "Well, I don't think he meant to predict that; I can see the headlines now '(Y/N) Stump Steals the Show When She Goes Into Labor.'"

"'Imma let you finish, but first let me deliver your child," Alex joked, making everyone laugh.

Pete Wentz: