37. "These Are the Questions People!"

Andy Hurley:

"Pst babe." You whispered, wrapping your arms around Andy.

"(Y/N)." Andy groaned, half asleep. "What is it?" He turned the lamp on the bedside table on, washing the room in pale yellow light.

"I've been thinking..." You said quietly.

"Thinking about what?" Andy rubbed his eyes lazily with his hands.

"Names for the baby." You cuddled into his side.

Andy wrapped his arms around your waist. "And you woke me up at 3 in the morning to tell me baby names?"

You shrugged. "I couldn't sleep. And I needed to talk to you right away because I really like these names."

"Your excitement couldn't wait for six more hours?" Your husband raised an eyebrow.

You shook your head.

"Ok, tell me these amazing names." Andy did his best to look interested.

"So I was thinking, if the baby is a boy, we should name him James Buchanan Hurley." You said.

"(Y/N)-"

"And if the baby is a girl." You continued oblivious. "We can name her, Jamie Buchana Hurley."

"Babe." Andy said tiredly. "We're not naming our children after Bucky."

"Ok...well what about Sebastian Hurley?" You asked. "Sebby for short, that would be really cute."

"No middle name?"

"Well Sebastian Stan doesn't have a middle name so..." You trailed off.

"If I agree, will you let me go to sleep?" Andy asked, between a yawn.

You nodded eagerly.

"Then fine, if we have a boy you can name our child Sebastian Hurley." Andy agreed. "And if we have a girl you can name her Jamie."

"Ooh! If I have twin boys can I name them James and Steve-"

"Goodnight babe." Andy turned the lamp off. "Sweet dreams."

Patrick Stump:

"Babe." You nudged Patrick's side with your arm.

"What?" He mumbled, his eyes fixed on the T.V. screen.

"I have a very important question to ask you." You said, staring up at the ceiling.

Patrick propped himself up on his side. "Shoot."

"Do you like me?" You asked.

He looked at you confused. "(Y/N), I married you."

"I know, but did you do it as like a friend?" You turned your head to look at him.

Patrick looked at you incredulously. "You can't be serious."

"I am." You crossed your arms over your chest. "I mean, I'm incredibly average and you're like some Rockstar Jesus."

"Rockstar Jesus." Patrick chuckled. "I'm gonna use that."