62. Homecoming -Andy Hurley

So this imagine will be a military wife AU, where Andy is coming back from a year tour in Afghanistan

"You're still coming home next week, right?" You twirled the earbuds around your finger and adjusted the angle of the laptop.

Andy nodded. "That's what the boys on top tell us."

"I can't wait to see you." You smiled. "It's been so long."

"More than a year." Andy elaborated. "More than a year since I've gotten to hold my baby girl."

"You have no idea how happy I'll be to be with you again." You leaned forward.

Andy grinned. "Not as happy as I'll be. Do you still have my dog tags?"

You pulled them from under your shirt and dangled them in front of the camera. "Of course, I never take them off."

"Not even when you shower?" Andy asked, that same huge grin on his face.

You shook your head. "Nope." You answered plainly.

"That's my girl." Andy rubbed his eyes. "I have to be up early tomorrow, for a last minute mission. But I will call you in a couple days after we get done."

"I love you Andy." You blew a kiss to the camera.

Andy leaned closer until his lips were pressed against the camera. "Goodnight, pretty lady."

You smiled at him and closed the laptop.

>>>>>>

"Do you see him yet?" You asked Pete. "Do you see him?"

Pete shook his head. "Not yet, the boat hasn't docked. Give it a couple minutes."

You shifted your weight back and forth nervously. "Do I look good?"

Pete put his hands on your shoulder. "You look great (Y/N)."

"It's been a year. I've changed." You looked down at yourself.

"And you've changed for the better." Pete assured you. "Now look, the soldiers are getting off, it's time to look for prince charming."

You stood on your tiptoes, struggling to look over the heads of the crowd. "Do you see him?"

Pete grinned and pointed to a man walking down the boardwalk. "There he is."

You followed where his finger was pointing and grinned.

There Andy was, dressed in rumpled military fatigues, his dark hair askew.

"Andy!" You shouted and ran towards him.

"(Y/N)!" Andy dropped his duffel bag and opened his arms for you.

You jumped into his arms, wrapping his arms around his neck. Andy hugged you close, burying his face into your hair.

"God, I missed you." You said, your eyes tearing up as you hugged him closer.

"You have no idea." Andy whispered into your ear and kissed your cheek. "Let me look at you baby." He set you down and stared at you.

You shyly crossed your arms over your body.

But Andy whistled. "Just as beautiful as the day I left." He hugged you to him quickly again and pressed a kiss to your lips. 

"Don't leave again." You mumbled and buried your face into his chest. "I love you, Andy."

"I love you too (Y/N)." Andy kissed your forehead. "I wouldn't dream of it."

Just some Andy fluff for you awesome people to supplement until I write "Making Out With Joe" imagine. If you aren't reading it yet, my book Rivals is on my profile and I think it's pretty damn good so go read it. 

~XOZOE