74. Take A Break

I'll apologize for typos now, I wrote this on my phone

Requested by phandarling

You shoved the front door open, dragging your feet as you shuffled into the house, exhausted.

"Babe?" Andy called from upstairs.

"I'm home," you mumbled.

He bolted down the stairs. "Tough day?" He wrapped his arms around your waist.

You dropped your bag and leaned into his chest. "I don't want to ever go to college again."

Andy kissed your forehead. "I take it your finals didn't go as amazing as we hoped."

"They were horrible, and I still have two next week," you complained, "calc and chemistry."

"Well." Andy lifted your chin up so you'd look at him. "That's next week, this week we're gonna binge watch Netflix and eat some ice cream. Non vegan ice cream for you."

You smiled. "As much as I'd love that, I have to study."

"Take a break." Andy pouted. "Please, for me?"

You bit your bottom lip. "Fine," you said, unable to resist his puppy dog eyes. "Only a couple episodes though."

Andy grinned. "Come on." He threw you over his shoulder and carried you up to your shared room.

He tossed you onto the bed and disappeared for a moment, coming back with a tub of ice cream and a spoon, which you accepted gratefully.

"Jane the Virgin?" Andy flopped onto the bed.

"Jane the Virgin," you agreed, "just two episodes."

But one does not simply watch one episode of Jane the Virgin, they watch an entire season.

Andy's hand rubbed your back as you cuddled into his side. With his strong arms around you tightly, you felt the stress of the entire day melt away.

You struggled to keep your eyes focused on the screen, but you were failing miserably; and Andy noticed.

"Go to sleep baby girl," he mumbled and kissed your forehead.

"M'not tired," you said, holding in a yawn.

However, Andy was right and you fell asleep a few moments later.

When you woke up after a couple hours, Andy was gone.

"Andy!" You called, sitting up.

"I'm in the kitchen babe," Andy yelled back.

You slowly took the trek down the carpeted stairs. "Why did you leave me?" You stretched.

"So I could do this." Andy stepped aside, revealing the nicely set table.

You stepped into the kitchen. "You did this?"

Candles were set, casting romantic lighting. There was a vase of your favorite flowers in the center.

"What's all this for? Is it our anniversary? Oh god, I forgot our anniversary." You paced the floor.

"No it's not our anniversary." Andy took your hand. "I made you mac and cheese."

"Mac and cheese?" You raised an eyebrow. "And earlier you let me eat ice cream. What's your angle? Are you tryna get laid?"

Andy shook his head. "No! Well yes," he admitted, "but that's not why I did this. I just want you to relax. You've been stressed lately and I'm trying to get you to calm down."

You smiled at him. "You're amazing." You hugged him.

Andy pulled your chair out for you. "M'lady.".

You sat down and dug into the mac and cheese. "This is so good. You are definitely getting laid tonight."

"Yes!" Andy congratulated himself. "On the table?"

You grinned at him. "Sure."

"I'm making you dinner more often." Andy said, quickly eating his salad.

"Sounds great to me." You swallowed a bite of mac and cheese.

My period has me feeling like death. RIP

Anywho I hope you liked this. Feel free to request.

I will be updating tomorrow maybe.

My next few imagines will be

1. Love Me Like You Do pt. 2

2. The Kids Aren't Alright

3. Growing Up

4. First Day of School

And anything else that gets requested.