30. My First Kiss Went A Little Like This....

A/N: So those last three imagines were like all sad and stuff so I decided to counteract that with this! So I hope it makes you smile!

Pete Wentz:

Pete had always joked that the reason you guys' relationship was so easy was that you two had gotten your awkward first kiss out of the way in first grade.

You guys were sitting in your older sister's room, without permission of course, when the topic came up.

"Do we have to?" Pete made a face and pulled at the hole in his jeans.

You nodded. "My sister said that when people like each other they kiss. And we're best friends right?"

Pete shrugged. "Yeah."

"So." You continued. "We must like each other a lot right?"

"I guess." Pete groaned.

"So we have to kiss." You concluded.

Pete covered his face with his hands. "But, you have cooties." He frowned.

You rolled your eyes. "Cooties aren't real."

"Yes they are. Brendon says they are." Pete argued.

"Brendon's a butthead." You crossed your arms over your chest. "If you don't kiss me, then you're not my best friend anymore."

His eyes widened. "That's not fair!"

You turned around and gave him the silent treatment.

"(Y/N)." Pete tapped your shoulder. "I wanna be your best friend."

"Then you have to kiss me." You insisted stubbornly.

He sighed. "Ok, but you have to swear on Metallica that you won't tell anybody."

You turned around and put your right hand on your heart and your left hand in the air, making the symbol for rock and roll. "I swear on Metallica that I won't tell anyone."

"Good." Pete sat in front of me. "How do we kiss?"

My sister said we close our eyes and lean forward until our lips touch." You explained.

"But." Pete looked confused. "What if we miss?"

"You don't miss." You said indignantly. "She also said if you do it right you feel something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. She just said it feels good." You shrugged.

Pete huffed. "Fine, let's just kiss already, so we can be best friends."

You both closed your eyes and leaned towards each other. Your lips touched awkwardly and you stayed that way for a while.

Pete opened his eyes, his lips still uncomfortably attached to yours. A couple seconds later your eyes opened and you both pulled away, making disgusted faces.

"That was so weird." Pete wiped his mouth with the back of his jacket covered hand.

You agreed. "Did you feel anything."