Chapter 13

What do you guys think so far? Like it? Comment and let me know..

   Y/N'S POV

  As I entered the Manor, it felt like it had been forever since I had been here. Even though it had only been a few days..
  Right when I walked in, I was pulled into a very tight hug. Tim, Dick, and Jason were the ones hugging me.

  I chuckled and hugged back saying,"I missed you guys, too."

  Damian came running downstairs and yelled,"L/N, HAVE YOU SEEN MY PHONE?!!"

  Damian ran up to me, and I could see the sweat on his face.

  I shook my head and said,"No, I have not seen your phone, Damian, I'm sorry. I haven't even been here in the last few days."

  Damian said,"It's okay, L/N, but thanks. What are you doing, L/N?"

  Damian was referring to my hand that I extended out to him in greeting.

  I smiled sweetly at Damian saying,"I never properly introduced myself. Thank you for asking how I was the other day, too."

  He gave me a smile and said,"You are welcome, L/N. Do not forget: I prefer Damian Wayne."

  I chuckled and said,"I will make sure to remember that. Can I ask you something?"

  Damian nodded, before I curiously said,"Do you think it's possible for you to trust me one day?"

  Damian was silent for a few moments before he said,"I trust my father's judgement, so if Father trusts you, then I do too. Yes, I think it is possible, L/N."

  "Aww, thanks, Damian. I will do whatever I can to earn your trust even when Bruce isn't around."

  Damian just smiled at me and said,"I will be upstairs with Drake, if you need me."

  I nodded and gave Damian a hug. Damian awkwardly hugged back, so I apologized. He waved it off before running upstairs.
  I heard Bruce's voice coming from the kitchen and jumped. After taking a deep breath, I walked myself to the kitchen.

  Alfred turned Bruce around, while I shyly said,"Hope you still have time for me.."

  Bruce's smile brightened, before he ran over to me. He immediately kissed me and pulled me close. I kissed back and held onto his collar. I held on for a while, before I pulled away from the kiss.

  Bruce held my face and said,"I am so sorry, Y/N. I should have never yelled at you or said those hurtful things. Forgive me?"

  I nodded and smiled saying,"Always. I am sorry, too, for not letting you have your space."

  Bruce nodded and said,"I forgive you, Y/N. It's okay. You go ahead and spend time with the boys. I have to speak with Alfred."

   Y/N'S POV

  While Alfred talked to Bruce, I went off to watch the boys play games. While I watched, I was also working on research for my next piece. Damian seemed to be very emotionless, but I could tell he cared; especially when Damian accused Tim of cheating.

  Tim chuckled and said,"Damian, just get over it!! I won fair and square.."

  Damian rolled his eyes and yelled,"NO, YOU DID NOT!! YOU CLEARLY USED SOME SORT OF WEAPON THAT WAS NOT REQUIRED IN THIS GAME, DRAKE?!!"

  Damian was now in Tim's face, and I quickly moved to separate them. Clearly, this was something I had to do a lot. Tim continued to smirk, while Damian frowned and turned to the side.

  I sighed and suggested,"How about you guys just take turns playing, since you can not play together?"

  Damian nodded and said,"Yeah, we could. Drake?"

  Tim nodded and said,"All right, thanks Y/N."

  I smiled and continued to work on my research. Someone placed multiple kisses all over my face, which I knew was Bruce.

  Bruce said,"Y/N, can I ask you something?"

  I blushed and said,"Yeah, sure Bruce. What is it?"

  Bruce lifted me up, before he stroked my cheek saying," Y/N, would you care to join me for a ball tomorrow evening?"

  I squealed and tackled Bruce.

  Bruce chuckled and said,"I will take that as a yes, then?"

  I nodded and just pulled him in for a hug. Bruce laughed and hugged back, before he picked me up and gently set me back down on the sofa. I just smiled to myself and continued to work on my article, until I finished and then sent it to Mr. Smith.