Chapter 36

Y/N'S POV

  At nine in the morning, I was awake and pulled Blake closer to me.

  He slowly opened his eyes and said,"Momma?"

  I instantly froze at first, then I smiled at Blake calling me his mother.

  I hmmed in response, before he played with my hands saying,"Do you love me?"

  I noticed tears forming in Blake's innocent blue eyes and lifted his chin saying,"Honey, of course, I love you. You are the bravest and sweetest boy I have ever met. Sure you may be stubborn and aggressive, but that only makes you stronger. It is okay to have weaknesses, because in a way, it brings out the best in you. I would not dream of taking you back, okay?"

  Blake nodded, and I wrapped the covers around him. Blake smiled up at me, before I smiled back.

  I kissed his forehead and ran my fingers through his hair saying,"Why don't you get some more sleep? I will wake you up when it is breakfast time. Love you, Blake."

  Blake leaned up and gave me a kiss saying,"Love you, too, Momma. Night night.."

  It was morning now, but I just chuckled and said it back. Blake rested his head on my stomach and slowly fell asleep. I smiled to myself, before I heard footsteps.
  I felt soft hands lift my face and lips meet mine. I immediately kissed back and brought Bruce closer. Bruce chuckled, but I just stayed there.

  After a few minutes, I pulled away and pecked Bruce's lips saying,"I love you, baby. How was work?"

  Bruce stroked my cheek and smiled saying,"It went fine, Y/N. I actually bumped into your father, and he is not that bad. No offense, Y/N. I would never mean to-"

  I chuckled and waved it off saying,"It is fine, Bruce. You have never really met them officially, so it is okay. They were hesitant about you at first, but believe it or not, Ria convinced them of the amazing man that you are."

  Bruce smiled at Ria's actions. Bruce noticed Blake asleep in my arms and offered to take Blake from me.

  I gently put my hand on his shoulder and said,"Batman, you do not have to. I appreciate it, but-"

  Bruce cut me off by kissing me passionately. I kissed back and slowly pulled away blushing madly.

  I bit my lip and chuckled saying,"All right, Brucie, I will stand down. Here.."

  I gently put Blake in Bruce's arms, before Bruce took Blake downstairs to the kitchen for me. I smiled at the scene, while the boys and Alfred did the same.
  Bruce blushed at the attention, yet he sent everyone that famous Batglare and held Blake. Everyone cleared their throats and started eating their breakfast, after we said the prayer.

  I noticed Bruce appeared to be distracted, but maybe it was the job. I just leaned over and lightly placed a kiss on his lips.

  Bruce kissed back and Dick groaned saying,"Can you guys not kiss at the table? People are trying to eat here!!"

  I giggled softly, but Bruce just rolled his eyes and pulled away from me.

  I pouted and Bruce kissed my hand saying,"It is okay, darling. I really love you, too."

  The boys groaned at our affection, and Alfred scolded them for it. I giggled and sent him a grateful smile.
  Alfred smiled back at me, before Bruce smiled at us. Everything went fine, until we heard a knock on the door.